Scope Accessories & Mounting Tools
Accutact AS-QR Anglesight with Positive Lock Quick Release - Dessert Tan
SKU: ACASPLQRDT MFR: AS-PLQR-DT
Usually ships in 7-10 Business Days.
Your card will only be charged once item ships.
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
- The ANGLESIGHTtm allows aiming and firing around obstacles and corners, without having to put your life in the line of fire.
- The ANGLESIGHT has dual path optics and allows the shooter to immediately transition from a concealed shot to a standard shoulder aimed shot without repositioning the optic on the weapon.
- The ANGLESIGHT delivers a new capability to the urban combat tactical environment for safely identifying and engaging targets.
- The ANGLESIGHT rotates 360º and allows the shooter the flexibility to hold theweapon and aim through the side port at any direction: left, right, above, etc.
- In training, the side port allows an instructor the opportunity to see what the shooter sees and aid/coach as needed.
- The ANGLESIGHT is a fully ruggedized 1x optical sight that is compatible with a wide variety of weapon sights including 1x tactical scopes, laser sights and iron sights.
- The ANGLESIGHT is compatible with any caliber weapon including rifles, shotguns, handguns and less lethal weapons fitted with a picatinny rail.
- The ANGLESIGHT is entirely optical, requires no zeroing, calibration or external power source.
- The Anglesight fits on Picatinny 1913 rail and have 3 optional mounting systems, Standard (STD), Quick Release (QR), and Positive Lock Quick Release (PLQR)
- The ANGLESIGHT is available in Black and in Dessert Tan
||Dual Path, line of sight and 90º, BK7, AR coated
||Operational: -30ºC to 70 ºC
Storage: -39ºC to +100 ºC
|Housing & Mount Material
||Nylon 6-6 with 60% Glass Fiber, Stainless Steel
||Water and fog proof (sand/dust)
||Black, non reflecting housing material
||Picatinny rail mount (MIL-STD 1913)
||1"x1" (24X24 mm)
||Works well with red dot/holographic sights, laser sights, iron sights, Tandem sight assemblies and NV sights