Akai MPD32 Performance Pad Controller - MIDI-over-USB performance pad controller for DJs
What's Included With This Item:
- MPD32 performance controller
- USB cable
- Software CD
- Quick start guide
Ways to Save
- $50.00 Instant Rebate
The controller you've been waiting for.
• The MPD32 is a MIDI-over-USB performance pad controller for DJs, programmers, producers, and others musicians. Built around the controls and technology from Akai Professional's industry-standard MPC series, the MPD32 is an expressive andintuitive instrument for the studio and stage.
• The heart of the MPD32 is its bank of 16 velocity and pressure-sensitive MPC pads, an Akai Pro exclusive. You can access four different banks of sounds from the MPC pads for a total of 64 sounds at your fingertips. The MPD32 also borrowsthe MPC series' assignable Q-Link controllers, enabling you to control nearly any parameters in your software in real time.
• You get eight assignable Q-Link faders, eight assignable Q-Link 360° knobs, and eight assignable Q-Link buttons so you'll spend less time with the mouse and more time making music. Even better, each Q-Link can access three different parameters for a total of 72 real-time Q-Links!
• You also get two assignable footswitch inputs and an expression-pedal input for even more ways to control and perform with the MPD32. The MPD32 also gives you a dedicated set of transport controls for instant access to the most commonly used DAW or sequencing-softwarecontrols.
• While the MPC pads and Q-Links might be the heart of the MPD32, its brain is transplanted directly from the MPC. That's because the MPD32 is not just a control surface; it contains some of the key MPC technologies that have made theMPC the de facto standard it is.
• MPC Note Repeat is a capability that enables the MPD (or MPC) to automatically play a rhythm pattern, such as 16th notes on ahi-hat, for accuracy and speed of entry. MPC Swing is sometimes referred to as "the heart and soul of hip hop" because it turns perfectly aligned sequences into human-feeling time alignments.
• You can specify exactly the degree and timing of swing you want to apply for the perfect feel. The MPD32 also has MPC Full Level and MPC 16-Level on its pads.
• The MPD32 sends MIDI information over its plug-and-play USB interface so you canuse it with your Mac or PC without installing any drivers. The USB connection even powers the MPD32 so the included USB cable is all you need.
• It comes with acustom versions of Ableton Live Lite so you can start creating right out of the box. In addition to Live and nearly any other MIDI software, you can also drive any MIDI hardware, such as synths, sound modules, samplers, sequencers, drum machines, and more.
• Whether inspiration strikes you in the studio or on stage, the MPD32 gives you acomprehensive compliment of input and control devices matched with the peerless feel of the MPC... only from Akai Professional.
|Dimensions||WxDxH: 15.2" x 12.1" x 2.75"
308mm x 384mm x 64mm
|Minimum System Requirements for Windows||1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime recommended
Available USB Port
|Minimum System Requirements for Mac||1.25 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel Mac recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended)
Available USB Port