Inkjet & Standard Refill Pages
Archival Methods Print Pages Paper Inserts, For 3.5x5 Print Pages, Card Stock, Pack of 50
SKU: AM52013P MFR: 52013P
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
Acid-Free Paper used as inserts in Print Pages to mount smaller photographs or record information about an image.
- 10 point acid-and lignin-free card-stock
- Made from high alpha cellulose pulp. It does not contain any post consumer wasterecycled pulp. Paper is free of metal particles, waxes, plasticizers, residual bleach, peroxide, sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur.
- The paper contains a minimum of 3% calcium carbonate (CaCO3) with a pH range 8-9.5
- The lignin content is measured by the phloroglucinol test with a Kappa number of5 or less.
- Alkaline or neutral sizing are used. No alum rosin or rosin sizing are used.
- Surface of the paper is smooth and free from knots, shives and abrasive particles.