Arri 21" Full Double Lighting Scrim for the Light Units with 19" Lenses like the 12,000 Watt HMI Fresnel.
• Scrims are metal screens mounted in a metal frame. They are placed in front of a light to reduce light intensity. Arri makes four different types of scrims.
• Full single- this scrim covers the entire lightface and reduces the intensity of the entire light beam.
• Full double- again this scrim covers the whole face of the light. It has two metal screens in it, reducing light intensity by two times the amount of the full single.
• Half single- this scrim only covers half of the lightface reducing half of the light beams intensity.
• Half double- same as the half single but reduces light intensity twice as much as the half single.