PhotoBert Photo CheatSheet for Nikon SB-600 Speedlight
What's Included With This Item:
- 4 3/8" x 8" Laminated CheatSheet
• CheatSheets are an inexpensive way to help maximize your potential with your expensive equipment.
• This is a one-of-a-kind CheatSheet for the Nikon SB600 Speedlight
• If you own this camera, you know what an amazing device it is. But who can remember all of those functions??
This CheatSheet is like having the manual on a card - but better!
Nobody can remember all of the features, modes and the "how to" instructions so here's an "easy to take with you" quick reference that is invaluable in the field.
This CheatSheet is full of useful information on how to use the various features of this flash. Included are:
• Batteries types/recycle time/# flashes, etc.
• Standby operation
• Camera exposure modes with the SB-600
• Flash head adjustment
• Zoom head positioning
• Flash Modes (TTL, Manual, etc)
• Close-ups (max 'f' stops, etc)
• Modeling Illumination
• Red-eye reduction, slow and rear-curtain sync
• Auto FP High-Speed Sync
• Flash Value Locking
• Control button combinations
• LCD Reference
• Guide Number Table
• Guide Number Factors for different ISO
• Minimum/Maximum TTL Shooting Distances for different ISO and Zoom head position
• Flash Exposure Compensation - Subject Only
• Flash Exposure Compensation - Background only
• TTL Balanced Fill Flash
• Standard TTL Flash
• Manual Flash Mode
• Ready Light/Underexposure Indicator
• FP High-Speed Sync
• Maximum number of continuous firings
• Remote W ireless Setup
• Custom Settings Reference • All this on a "take it with you" durable card!