Ammonite Press "Digital Exposure Handbook" - Revised
Ways to Save
•Exposure is a fundamental part of photographic technique, but is often thought of as mysterious or difficult to understand. In this revised edition of Ross Hoddinott's successful book Digital Exposure Handbook' the nitty gritty of thisfascinating subject is unravelled and presented in a clear and easy-to-understand way. This practical, handbook size, jargon-free guide will beyour essential companion out in the field, so slot it in your backpack and starttaking some stunning shots.
•Although the process of making a successful exposure is based on science, a photographer's individual interpretation means that creativity becomes part of the equation. Digital cameras have brought a new dimension to exposure control, offering photographers the ability to review images in the field, as well as being able to change the sensitivity of the sensor from shot to shot. This comprehensive book will give you the confidence to put theory into practice and enable you to achieve creative control over your images.
• Successfull book, revised & updated with many new Photographs
• Easy to carry format
• Plenty of extended information panels and exposure tip boxes throughout
• Clear layout & color-coded chapters make it very easy to navigate
• Chapters Cover: Understanding the basics of exposure, putting exposure into practice, dealing with ambient light, using flash light, applying digital filters, exposure in the digital darkroom
• About the Author: Ross Hoddinott is one of the UK's leading natural history and landscape photographers. He is the author of five photography books and a multi award winner. Ross has been working as a full time professional since 1997, supplying imagery and undertaking commissions for a wide range of publications and clients.
• Based in the South West of England, Ross is best known for his intimate close-up images of nature, and for evocative landscape photographs. He is a member of the 2020VISION photo team and co-runs Dawn 2 Dusk Photography. Ross has authored or co-authored five other books on photographic technique, including The Landscape Photography Workshop, The Wildlife Photography Workshop and Digital Macro Photography.