Get this Bescor LED-95DK2 ,normally $229.00, on sale at $199.00 for a total savings of $30.00 and Shipping is free!.
The Bescor LED-95DK2 LED Video Light Kit is engineered for a wider beam that travels up to 20 feet. The 88 individual high intensity 10mm LED bulbs in each light are designed for a 10% light increase from the previous LED-90CK model. The light has a 6500 deg.K temperature and shines at 410 Lumens. These lights are completely portable. When using portable power you have the choice of 6 AA rechargeable NMH or standard alkaline batteries.
Using 2600 mAh NMH rechargeable batteries will give up to 2.5 hours of run time. Model 90-645 an external battery will last 4 hours. Two AC adaptors are included to run the lights from standard household 110 volt outlets. The AC adaptors are light-weight switching universal voltage power supplies.
The following Upgraes have been incorporated in the LED-95DK2
• New form fitting filter can be popped out.
• Filter translucence has been recalibrated for a brighter output
• New filter have been designed for maximum flexibility.
• New face mold with multiple internal support improvements.
• All internal support posts have been reinforced on all four sides.
• The plug on the AC adapter has been reset for a smoother and more steady input and output.
• Light mounting screw has been reinforced.
• More efficient circuit design.
• Redesigned dimmer system.
• Circuit board for LED bulbs re-designed.
Reviewed by 3 customers
WHITE LIGHT ON THE GO. THIS PRODUCT IS LIGHT WIEGHT AND COMPACT. IT IS EASY TO DEPLOY ON ANY LOCATION SHOOT. Today price means almost everything and this Lighting Kit is easy on your pockets. Don't let the price of this lighting kit fool you. BESCOR LED-95DK2 LED VIDEO AND STILL PHOTOGRAPHY LIGHT KIT IS THE WAY TO GO. I have this very package in my car and it is a life saver when I am shooting dark venues. This is a great product if you are needing good light and great captures / Curtis J. Quinn LSP
Was a little skeptical at first. But I have to say very surprised. Great light output. Easy to use. And having the ability to run ac or battery makes it really nice. So far so good.
Bought after we saw some demonstrated at a recent photography club meeting. Ordered two light panels. Just received them. One worked and one does not. One light stand also came with a broken head. The build quality seems very poor. All plastic and not even high quality plastic. Asking for a replacement, but not optimistic about life expectancy of this product based on this initial impression.