Kaesemann filters are constructed from select polarizing foils and the finest optical class.
• They were designed for apochromatic and fast telephoto lenses, but all lenses benifit from their quality.
• Kaesemann polarizers are edge sealed and are ideal for extreme climate conditions.
• Polarizer filters evenly increase color saturation of all colors (except black and white), creating deep, rich scenics.
• They add contrast for dramatic skies and ariel shots.
• Polarizers also eliminate glare from highly reflected surfaces like glass and water.
• Polarizers are two part lenses that rotate, allowing you to select the degree of additional saturation, contrast and glare reduction desired.
•They come in two varieties.
• Circular-for all types of cameras (required for beam splitting metering systems commonly found in auto-focus SLR's and in most current TTL Slr's; check your camera's manual).
• Linear-for rangefinders and older SLR metering systems.
Reviewed by 2 customers
I agree with the previous reviewer. This is a high quality item, as one would expect from B&W, but it is NOT multi-coated. I don't think it's coated at all, multi or otherwise. One has to ask: why does B&W even make a filter of this caliber that doesn't have an anti-reflective coating?
This filter is a high quality product like usual B+W filters. But It is NOT MULTI COATED. Please fix the title.