Kaesemann filters are constructed from select polarizing foils and the finest optical class.
• They were designed for apochromatic and fast telephoto lenses, but all lenses benifit from their quality.
• Kaesemann polarizers are edge sealed and are ideal for extreme climate conditions.
• Polarizer filters evenly increase color saturation of all colors (except black and white), creating deep, rich scenics.
• They add contrast for dramatic skies and ariel shots.
• Polarizers also eliminate glare from highly reflected surfaces like glass and water.
• Polarizers are two part lenses that rotate, allowing you to select the degree of additional saturation, contrast and glare reduction desired.
•They come in two varieties.
• Circular-for all types of cameras (required for beam splitting metering systems commonly found in auto-focus SLR's and in most current TTL Slr's; check your camera's manual).
• Linear-for rangefinders and older SLR metering systems.
One reason why the B + W 62 Circular Polarizer is popular is because of its Consistent effect.