Bowens Bowens Multi-functional Transceiver Pulsar Radio Slave Trigger Twin Pack, for Cameras, Flashes and Light Meters
What's Included With This Item:
- 2 Multi-functional Pulsar Transceivers
- Universal Bracket
- PC Cord
- Jack Adapters
- AAA Batteries.
• The Bowens Transceiver Pulsar Radio Slave Trigger is a multifunctional device, which can be used to trigger flash units, film and digital cameras and light meters up to 100m. Because it uses radio transmission, rather than IR, it allows triggering around corners, through walls and is not affected by high ambient light situations.
• Choose from four individual channel and six studio selectors, each providing a unique ID for a different flash device or combine them to trigger all equipment within a given setup or studio. Pulsar also features a hot-shoe mount, sync in and sync out terminals, a ready indicator, a test button and an external power option.
• Because of its low-voltage operation, it is perfect for digital cameras. Each unit can be used as either a transmitter or receiver and is powered by just two AAA batteries. Whether you are triggering flash heads for complicated lighting setups or cameras for remote control nature shots or applying a special effect, this system is for you.
• Each Pulsar unit can be either a transmitter or receiver and is capable of sending or receiving signals beyond 100m (333'). The Pulsar has four separate channels, enabling the photographer to isolate up to four light sources or to combine them and fire all of them at once without leaving the camera.
• Additionally, the Pulsar has a studio selector switch, which provides isolation from other Pulsar units using the same channel, and allowing up to six different systems to operate independently in the same space or studio.
|Batteries||2 x AAA, MN2400 or LR03.|
|Battery Life Approx||Transmit Mode: Alkaline: 560 Hrs., NiCad: 350 Hrs.
Receive Mode: Alkaline: 224 Hrs., NiCad: 140 Hrs.
Typical Use: Alkaline: 200 Hrs., NiCad: 125 Hrs.
|Sync Voltage Out||3.3V max.|
|Dimensions||49 mm (W) x 90 mm (L) x 44 mm (H) (Typical dimensions including hotshoe).|
|Weight||122g (4.3 oz).|
|Frequency||433MHz (Europe & USA).|
|Conformity||FCC part 15 - CE.|
|Trigger Timings||1/2000 500µS Delay Max.|
|Fixing Methods||Camera - Hotshoe.|