• This is a good general-purpose direct reflector with an even coverage and a high light output. Since it has a small 20cm (8") diameter, the light it produces is moderately high in contrast. The stippled surface ensures a smooth and even light distribution.
• Bowens International is proud to introduce a higher-performance, stronger and more robust line of reflectors to their already superior reflector range.
• The revised reflector range includes 14 different models of reflectors and lightshapers. Each model is constructed of a heavier gauge of aluminum than the original units for greater strength and durability.
• Another important enhancement to the entire line is an improved integral steel attachment ring that provides secure and safe positioning onto the flash unit.
• Further improvements have been made to the Wide Angle / Umbrella reflector, the Keylite Reflector and the Softlite Relector. These impressive improvements have been incorporated without increasing the cost of the range.
• The new reflectors feature an integral mounting ring that is more rugged than Bowens previous design and gives much greater overall strength to the reflectors
• This, combined with a slightly heavier material, has created a reflector that we believe will be better suited to the daily rigours of the professional photographer.
• Additionally, we have been able to create a brighter surface finish for two of our new reflectors, the Wide Angle / Umbrella Reflector and the Keylite Reflector.
• The redesigned Softlite Reflect now features a new surface finish. The original sandblasted finish has been replaced with a neutral-colored powder coating. In testing, this new coating delivers a slightly smoother finish, giving a broader spread of light without losing any of the softness that has made this light source so popular.
Reviewed by 1 customers
I purchased two of these reflectors for use with Bowens QuadX 3000 and wanted a reflector that would give me an even spread of quality light across a background when ever I was doing a product shot or a high key portrait. Wish I had purchased them a long time ago instead of wasting my time with softboxes and other reflectors, the Maxilites do a fantastic job and would certainly recomend them.