Cokin Neutral Density Filter (ND4X) (0.6) Series A
• Without altering colors, Cokin neutral density filters will allow you to gain the 1, 2 or 3 apertures you need to vary the background, distance and depth of field.
• Neutral density filters allow you to use the low speeds needed to give an impression of speed.
• Cokin's Neutral density filters are available in three grades and can be use in combination with almost and other type of filter.
• Neutral Density 152 reduces the light 1 full stop.
• Neutral Density 153 reduces the light 2 full stops.
• Neutral Density 154 reduces the light 3 full stops.