Cokin Ultra Violet Filter Series A
Your card will only be charged once item ships.
Ways to Save
• By the sea, in the mountains, beneath the tropical sun your skin picks up flattering colors.
• Your photos, however, pick up mostly blue casts due to Ultra Violet (UV) rays.
•Cokin Skylight and UV filters eliminate these casts and clarify distant haze.
• Skylight filter #230 reduces UV rays and distance haze, and reduces blue cast approx 1/10th of a stop.
• Ultra Violet filter #231 reduces UV rays and distance haze. It offers no color change and is a ideal as a lens protector.
• Skylight filter(1B)#232 is the same as #230 except it reduces blue 2/10th of a stop and is recommended for high altitude and "sky" shots.