• Between the hours of 10AM & 2PM the intense light of the sun gives your beach & mountain photos a blush (cooling) cast.
• Mist-shrouded sun gives an identical effect.
• In the tropics, the effect is accentuated.
• Cokin warming filters lend natural coloring to your photos by warming up and correcting ambient light.
• In portrait work, these filters give your models a suntan whatever the location or time of year.
• Slightly orange tinted, they adapt to every situation depending on the light available.
• Cokin warming filters are available in five increasing grades.
A026 (81A) the mildest
A037 (81EF) the strongest.
Reviewed by 1 customers
Everything can be easily manipulated with post-shooting software, and some manipulations can be completed right in the camera. I still try to get the best shot I can at the moment, and the 81A helps just before and after peak sun time - which varies by time of year.