Cokin FLW Florscent Correction Filter (A036) Series A
• The un-natural lighting of florescent never made anyone look good.
• It shows up in your photos as greenish tones.
• Cokin's FLW & FLD filters neutralise these unpleasent tones.
• Keep these filters on hand for work in public places (stations, resturants, offices etc.) where you can do nothing about the lighting.
• FLW (A036) corrects the lighting from florscent "white" bulbs.
• FLW (A138) is the graduated version for mixed lighting.
• FLD (A046) corrects the lighting from florscent "daylight" bulbs.
• FLD (A139) is the graduated version for mixed lighting.