Harnessing the best features of the original Lomo LC-A, and rising above it witha host of new capabilities the Lomo LC-A+ is simply the finest, most delightfully unexpected, robust, pocketable, vividly colorful, and soundly addictive snapshot camera of all time. First off, it's got the lighting-fast zone focusing and on-point automatic exposure of the original. Next, we faithfully & lovingly duplicated the original Russian Minitar 32mm f/2.8 lens - yielding the same radiant colors, the knockout contrast, the edge vignetting, the powerful multicoating, and the occasionally temperamental focusing of like the original. On top of that, it now offers a Multiple Exposure switch, expanded film ISO setting to 1600, and a cable release thread.
• Size: 4.25" (10.5cm) x 2.5" (6cm) x 1.6" (4cm)
• Weight: 0.65lb (0.3kg)
• Format: all 35mm (color negative, slide, b&w)
• Lens: Chinese-made Lomo lens
• Focal length: 32mm
• Available apertures: 2.8, 4, 5.6, 8, 11, 16
• Shutter speeds: 1/500 to unlimited (via auto-exposure)
• Exposure: program automatic (selects aperture & shutter automatically)
• Multiple Exposure switch for unlimited shots on 1 frame
• Flash: standard hotshoe with second-curtain sync
• Standard tripod & cable release thread
• Film can be processed at any 35mm lab, supermarket, drug store, swapmeet, etc.
Reviewed by 1 customers
This is my favorite one.