FM Photography McClamp, 26" Long Flexible Articulated Arm with 1" and 2" Clamps #3303
What's Included With This Item:
- Nylon carrying bag to protect camera and lenses in your camera pack.
Ways to Save
• Now you can improve the composition and sharpness of your photographs with the all NEW McClamp. The McClamp will help you get better composition with more control of your subject and will eliminat wind effect for improved sharpness. The McClamp Holds gray cards and reflectors
The CLAMP mounts to a variety of items including table edges, tripod legs, and fences and is a popular tool for backyard, indoor or studio work.
The McClamp Features
• Hard plastic outside jaws for holding firm subjects.
• 26" flexible articulated arm moves to any position and remains stiff
• The flexible arm has a patent pending stiffer flexible arm makes it the only product of its kind capable of holding a 12" reflector.
• Soft rubber pads and will not scuff or scratch carbon fiber tripods.
• Jaws which open 2".
• Adjustable spring tension from 0-50 lbs. This allows the photographer to change the tension to fit their gripping power. The CLAMP works for all age groups.
This version of The McClamp has a larger Table Mounting Clamp, whereas the standard table mounting clamp has a maximum opening of 1.25". this larger clamp has a maximum opening of 2" and in addtion the Clamp at the other end opens up to 1"