• As a video professional, being able to provide stable high-quality footage is critical, and when you need to move the camera while you shoot, having quality gear that allows you to do so is also critical. Luckily, finding that one versatile piece of gear that serves multiple purposes is what Digital Juice always sets out to do.
• The Digital Juice Free Spirit Camera Stabilizer is an affordable, lightweight, handheld camera stabilizing system designed to allow you to walk, run, climb stairs or move over rough terrain without camera shake or instability. Using this one piece of gear you can get beautiful and stable moving shots with a very high production value.
• And, since it weighs less than 3pounds, it won't break your back when you need to hold both Free Spirit and camera for extended periods of time. You can easily get smooth tilts and pans, even jib or crane-like booms and fluid dolly-style maneuvers with the device because of its offset-gimbaled handle grip, horizontal yoke, telescoping center post and adjustable built-in quick-release camera plate. With the right lens andthe right balance, the shots you can get with the Free Spirit are limitless.
• The Free Spirit unit collapses to 18.5 inches and extends to just over 30 inches. It can help you shoot continuous shots which range freely in any direction you can move, while still producing stable, dynamic imagery. You can use just about any professional camcorder, SLR or DSLR camera weighing up to 8 pounds with the Free Spirit.
• Its bi-directional, adjustable baseplate includes 3/8" and 1/4"-20 adapters that allow for easy mounting of a wide variety of quick release plates and cameras. A precision 3-axis gimbal allows your camera to remain stable and isolated from your hand shake and body movement, giving yousmooth steady camera motion over any terrain, whether it's dirt, rocks, pavement, or grass. The quick-release locking system with micro adjustment knobsand the position-adjustable counterweight rings on the base of the stabilizer allow for easy finetuning and balancing when your camera is onboard.
• The three-axis offset gimbaled handle-grip, enclosed bearing assembly and horizontal yoke of the Free Spirit stabilizer allow your hand to move freely in every dimension, independently from the stable camera and telescoping center post. This eliminates the shake and instability inherent in handheld camera shots, while allowing the freedom of constant smooth motion on three axes which you can't get from a typical jib or dolly setup. By isolating hand and arm motions from your camera, the Free Spirit keeps the camera in a stable, floating, motionless state while you are free to move wherever the shot takes you.
• The counterweight plate at the bottom of the unit helps you finetune your camera's dynamic balance and inertia using the provided position-adjustable stacks of counterweight rings. The soft rubber, textured handle grip makes the Free Spirit stabilizer comfortable and easy to hold and operate. The telescoping central post allows you to adjust the height of the Free Spirit for shooting at a higher angle.
• The adjustable, built-in quick-release camera-mounting platform includes 3/8" and 1/4"-20 adapters and allows you to quickly and easily attach, remove or swapin just about any compact professional camcorder, SLR or DSLR camera weighing under 8 pounds.
• This bidirectional base plate has a finetuning system that can be adjusted freely in any direction. The marks on the edge of the plate can helpyou record the position of the plate for dynamic balance with different setups. Pulling the adjusting knob on the side of the plate separates the quick-release plate from the base.
• Precision enclosed bearings and lightweight all-aluminum precision CNC construction ensure you have a quality product that will give you years of use. The included durable nylon carry bag keeps the Free Spirit clean and protected for storage and when travelling from location to location.
• The precision 3-axis gimbal on the Free Spirit Camera Stabilizer allows your camera to remain stable and isolated from your hand shake and body movement,giving you smooth steady camera motion over any terrain, whether it's dirt, rocks, stairs, pavement, or grass. No matter how active your subject is, you canmake sure you capture that movement without the added distraction of vibration and hand shake fromyour hand and body.
|Load Capacity:||Designed for compact, low-profile cameras weighing up to 8 pounds.|
|Dimensions:||Free Spirit Height - 18.5"/47cm in shortest mode, 30.5"/77.5cm in longest mode
Camera Quick Release Plate - 5.5" x 2.375" x 1.125/14cm x 6cm x 3cm, Counterweight
Base Platform: 7.75" x 3.25/19.7cm x 8.25cm,Central Support Post: 1"/2.54cm diameter
|Weights:||Free Spirit Camera Stabilizer: 3.2lbs/1.45kg without Counter Weights, Each Counterweight Disc: 3.5 oz/99g,6 Counterweight Discs: 21 oz/595g|