Da-Lite Model C Square Format Manual Wall and Ceiling Screen, 84x108", 137" Diagonal, High Contrast Matte White Surface
Estimated Delivery time is from 1 to 2 weeks.
• Ideal for large size conference or training rooms. Permanently lubricated steel ball bearings combined with nylon bushings and heavy-duty spring assembly offers smooth operation even in demanding applications. Matte White fabric up to and including 10' high will be seamless.
• Video Spectra 1.5, High Contrast Matte White and Silver Matte fabric up to and including 8' high will be seamless. High Power fabric up to and including 6' high will be seamless.
• Da-Lite's wide selection of manual wall and ceiling screens gives the presenter a professional solution for any projection application or situation. All screens incorporate Da-Lite's exclusive Camlok roller system that prevents the screen from being accidentally pulled from the roller. All screens come with black masking borders as standard.
High Contrast Matte White:
• Designed for moderate output DLP and LCD projectors. This screen surface is a great choice when video images are the main source of information being projected and where ambient light is moderately controlled.
• With its specially designed gray base material and reflective top surface, this screen material is able to provide very good black levels without sacrificing the white level output. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 50° Gain: 1.1