Domke F-2 RuggedWear Classic Camera Bag, Canvas, Brown Waxwear Coated
What's Included With This Item:
- Refinishing Wax, Adjustable Non-slip Gripper Strap, Removable Bottom Stiffener, Removable Hand Carrying Strap.
• DOMKE Classic RuggedWear Shooter's Bag
• The bag that started it all. Jim Domke had the first one custom made for his own use in 1976, and the F-2 is still one of the most popular Domke Bags today. Designed so that the photographer could get at equipment instantly, without having to take the bag from their shoulder.
• Like your favorite pair of jeans, Domke bags get better with age and with the new Domke RuggedWear collection you don't have to wait. The fabric produces a unique distressed and weathered look right from the start.
• The RuggedWear classic bags feature high-quality, weather-tough, durable cotton canvas that is treated with special non-solvent, environmentally friendly waxes to afford the fabric a lifelong resistance to inclement weather. The special formula allows the fabric to breathe while the waxes produce a unique, timeless, weathered, distressed patina finish. By using the included refinishing wax, bags can be restored to its original finish quickly and easily.
The Domke F-2 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Semi-pro photographer among others.The Domke F-2 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Domke F-2: Easily loaded equipment, Lightweight, Seals easily and Strong construction.
|Internal Dimensions||12L x 6.5W x 9"D|
|Weight||2 lbs. 9 oz.|
|Capacity||2 cameras with or without motor drives, 6-10 lenses up to 300mm, flash unit, 10-20 rolls of film, and accessories|
|Colors Available||Black, Navy, Sand, Brown Waxwear|