Higher end DSLRs comes with many controls and settings that allow you to capture the perfect exposure. Remembering where they are and exactly how they work together is a difficult, if not impossible task.
You can carry the user manual in your bag, but it's over one hundred pages long. Finding the answer to your question can be a frustrating experience.
The inBrief camera reference card is a laminated, foldable guide that answers most camera operation questions quickly and easily. The information is arranged logically so you can find the answer to you question in the shortest time possible.
Each inBrief card shows an annotated line drawing of the camera and an index to the information on the other panels. If you have a question about white balance, simply look at the purple panel. Answers to custom settings are always on the green panel.
The inBrief card has laminated hinges so the card lies flat. When folded, the dimensions are 5.5 inches by 4.25 inches. It fits neatly in the outside pocket of your camera bag for instant access.
Each card is subdivided into eight subjects across twelve color-coded panels. An overview of the information on each panel is listedbelow.
• Teal: Annotated line drawing and general index
• Blue: Viewfinder, Control panel, and Monitor displays
• Red: Camera functions by exposure mode and flash information
• Lime: Focus, Drive Modes, and Self-Timer
• Yellow: Exposure, Metering, Bracketing
• Purple: White Balance, ISO, Image Size / Quality
• Orange: Displaying Images, Resetting the camera, Live View
• Green: Custom Settings
Each card is professionally printed on 10 point card stock and laminated on each side for long wear and protection from the elements. Once you have an inBrief, you can leave your manual at home.