Blue Crane Digital DVD: Introduction to the Canon 30D Digital SLR Camera.
Your card will only be charged once item ships.
Ways to Save
Introduction to the Canon 30D Digital SLR
Take great pictures with your Canon 30D!
• All you need is this training DVD and about 110 minutes, and you'll have the knowledge and the confidence to create the images you want. The topics are arranged in chapters, so you can move at your own pace, and return later to individual subjects.
• Cut weeks or months off your learning curve. This DVD not only gets you up and running with confidence, it explains what the engineers had in mind when they designed the outside dials and controls. You'll come back to this video again and again.
• Running Time: 108 minutes
• Be Prepared (To Get the Shot)
• Shutter Priority
• Aperture Priority/Depth of Field
• Depth of Field Preview
• Picture Styles
• AF Modes
• Metering and Bracketing
• White Balance/Color Temperature
• Using Playback to get Great Images
• Understanding Histograms
• Exposure Compensation
• Flash Overview
• Using Physical Filter's
• Lens Selection
• Custom Functions
• Programmable Buttons
• RAW Files
• Data Photo Professional Software
• And much more!
• The Canon 30D is a powerful piece of equipment. A solid understanding of its features and controls can really unleash its potential. Once you learn how the camera's components work together, you'll have all the tools y ou need to capture the best image under all conditions.