Introduction to the Canon 30D Digital SLR
Take great pictures with your Canon 30D! • All you need is this training DVD and about 110 minutes, and you'll have the knowledge and the confidence to create the images you want. The topics are arranged in chapters, so you can move at your own pace, and return later to individual subjects. • Cut weeks or months off your learning curve. This DVD not only gets you up and running with confidence, it explains what the engineers had in mind when they designed the outside dials and controls. You'll come back to this video again and again. • Running Time: 108 minutes
• Be Prepared (To Get the Shot)
• Shutter Priority
• Aperture Priority/Depth of Field
• Depth of Field Preview
• Picture Styles
• AF Modes
• Metering and Bracketing
• White Balance/Color Temperature
• Using Playback to get Great Images
• Understanding Histograms
• Exposure Compensation
• Flash Overview
• Using Physical Filter's
• Lens Selection
• Custom Functions
• Programmable Buttons
• RAW Files
• Data Photo Professional Software
• And much more! • The Canon 30D is a powerful piece of equipment. A solid understanding of its features and controls can really unleash its potential. Once you learn how the camera's components work together, you'll have all the tools y ou need to capture the best image under all conditions.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Was a very good DVD to get to know the 30D. But, really, playing with the camera and some play/fun shots you could find the info on your own.
this is extremely helpful in getting to know your camera. I did have trouble finding certain settings for advanced settings. I thought my camera didn't have the settings but finally found them when the camera was set in the auto depth setting.