See at Night, Stay Safe...
• FLIR H-Series HS-324 Patrol Handheld Thermal Imaging Cameras allow law enforcement officers to see clearly in total darkness, giving them the undeniable tactical advantages they need to stay safe and operate effectively atnight.
• With true night vision finally available to every agency, officers will have theinformation they need to make quick decisions, enhancing mission effectiveness, maximizing operational capabilities, and improving officer safety.
FLIR H-Series HS-324 Handheld Thermal Imaging Cameras Allow Law Enforcement and Military Officers to...
• See suspects in total darkness. The FLIR H-Series provides a 320 × 240 resolution VOx microbolometer for half the cost of comparable handheld thermal cameras.
• This resolution will give law enforcement officers excellent, high-fidelity thermal imagery that provides the detail necessary for cutting edge performance and improved detection and recognition ranges in total darkness, as well as through smoke, dust, and light fog.
See more and see farther than with other night vision technologies...
• See better through camouflage and foliage in any lighting conditions. Because FLIR H-Series cameras see heat, not light, they're not fooled by suspects wearing dark clothes and hiding in bushes. Crooks can't hide their heat, so theycan't hide from the FLIR H-Series.
• See more and see farther than with other night vision technologies. Because H-S eries thermal cameras see clearly without any light whatsoever, they can see farther at night than technologies that need ambient light to work and they can see heat sources that these other cameras could never find
• Deploy with the latest technology at their fingertips. With a variety of lens options, on-board image and video capture capability. H-Series is the most potent imaging package available today. And now it's affordable enough for almost every agency.
The Power of Thermal Imaging in the Palm of Your Hand:
• Shuttered Eyepiece: Keeps light from coming out of the viewfinder, helping the operator to stay covert
• Two-sided Hand Strap: Accommodates both left-handed and right-handed users
• Multiple Lens Options: Choose the 19mm lens with 24° field of view (and its optional 2× optical extender), or the longer-range 65mm lens with 7° field of view for maximum standoff viewing capability
• SD Card Slot: Allows for easy field upgrades and the storage of captured still images and video evidence on the removable SD card.* Please note: With the latest software upgrade from FLIR the SDHC (High Capacity) Cards will now work up to 4GB
• Rugged Design: All-weather design is built to withstand the demands of day-in, day-out law enforcement operations. It's even submersible
• USB2 Connection: Rapid transfer of still images and video from the H-Series to a PC.*
• Hot Shoe Attachment: The included "hot shoe"attachment provides power-in & RCA composite video-outconnections while maintaining the camera's tripod mounting capability
• Battery Compartment: Four rechargeable AA NiMH batteries are good for more than six hours of continuous operation. H-Series also runs on standard non-rechargeable alkaline and Lithium Ion AA batteries. (Command Model Only)