Flashpoint DG600 300 Watt Second AC/DC Monolight, Blue, with Portable Battery Power Pack and Charger
What's Included With This Item:
- Flashpoint AC/DC Monolight
- 8" Reflector
- Power Cord
- Sync Cord
- Portable Rechargable Battery Power Pack and Charger
This Flashpoint DG600 Bundle comes with: and Shipping is free! . Bonus: No sales tax either, unless you live in New York or New Jersey.
Flashpoint DG-600 II AC/DC Monolight with Battery...
• The Flashpoint Digital DG-600 II AC/DC Monolight is a powerful portable studio flash. The light incorporates all the features of a 300 WS strobe within a sleekand tough designed housing. Features like a super cool LED modeling lamp to match linked power settings, completely continuous variable digital power settings from 1/32 to full output (5 stops) with self-bleed circuit, built in optical slave photocell trigger, both switchable visual and audio verification of recycle signals, fan cooled, and sync connections to camera or remote devices.
• The lightweight external NiMH battery pack frees you from AC wires for total lighting independence for at least 200 full power shots.
•The advanced design self contained strobe head delivers consistent bursts of light to create studio quality images from still life to portraits. Used on location, provides multiple lighting for weddings and events without the weight and limits of pack generator systems.
• The flash duration assures rich color and full spectrum vibrancy with a snappy 1.5 maximum AC recycle time at full power. Immediately ready for subsequent flash below ¾ power, the unit stays stable and cool even when using the bright LED model lamps. The 2.6 pound BP-5 battery packkeeps you in the action without the restriction of AC wires and extensions, anywhere.
• The use of affordable portable, lightweight strobe units adds real image controlto your work without the major expense of high energy generator packs. Portraits become masterful. Product photography is brought to life. Food and beverage pictures become tempting. Just add the proper light control as found in the Flashpoint Guide to Studio Lighting to your quiver and have great shots.
|Strobe Output||300 watt seconds|
|Guide Number||58m/190ft ISO 100|
|Power Supply||AC 100-130v / 60Hz
DC 16v NiMH Battery
|Recycle Time||<1.5 seconds AC
<3 seconds DC Battery
|Flash Duration||1/1500 - 1/800 sec|
|Recycle Indication||Ready Light and Switchable Audio|
|Light Coverage||Greater than 55 Degrees|
|Slave Eye Sensitivity||Greater than 33 feet / 360 degree radius|
|Modeling Light||7W LED Array - proportion to flash output settings|
|Color Temperature||5600K for both flash and LED modeling|
|Sync Voltage||6V DC|
|Housing Size||4 X 4.75 X 7.875 in|
|Light Weight||4.4 lbs|
|Charge to Full||<300 minutes|
|Flash @ Full||>200|
|Dimensions||171 X 76 X 180 mm|