Glow Portable Silver/White 32" Reflector Kit
What's Included With This Item:
- Reversible Color Slip Covers
- Master Spring Steel Loop
- Storage Case
Ways to Save
• Reflected light is the professional's edge in a photo world filled with complicated technologies and expensive demands for more light sources. Reflectors also allow photographers to harness the strongest and largest light source available to them, the sun. A simple well placed reflector will bring life, color and interest to the dullest of subjects.
• The set of Glow reflector surfaces can soften shadows, reveal details hidden in darkness, enhance skin tones, diffuse harsh sunlight, add a sparkle to the eyes,or add contrast to a drab scene. All this power, without cords, in a highly portable kit consisting of 2 different resilient fabric surfaces stretched over the single spring steel collapsible frame.
• The Silver disk adds the greatest amount of reflection, creates specular highlights, and has the greatest reach' of any in the set. Used carefully, it is the hero of your multi light solution'. Silver adds a definite glow to enhance skin tones, making it a favorite tool of fashion and beauty photographers.
• White produces the most even, natural bounce reflection of light and serves faithfully to maintain color balance and beautifully fills any subject relative to the degree of distance placement from the subject.
• White also can be used independent of other light sources to produce gorgeous catch lights in the eyes. Large catch lights imply innocence and liveliness. Even without light directly hitting the white reflector, the white object in the subject's field of view will appear in the eyes as a circular catch light, adding value to portraits and headshots.
• The lightweight steel spring frame twists and folds to 1/3 of its original open diameter and fits into its own small storage case, ready for opening flat as a light modifier in a snap. The use of a stand with a disk holder or VAL is recommended especially when working alone or with multiple disks.
|Frame Construction||Spring Steel|