Amazingly Simple Monitor Calibration
For photo hobbyists, design enthusiasts, gamers and web viewing, ColorMunki Smile is a super simple way to get more accurate color from your monitor. The process is easy. The results are amazing.
Calibrate. Share. Smile.
Every wonder why the pictures you took at the beach, graduation or your kid's game don't look the same on your monitor as you remember them? Well, monitors aren't perfect. Color can vary from monitor to monitor or change over time. (Sometimes a whole lot.) Even the conditions where you view the monitor can havean effect on what the color looks like on the screen. If only there was a cure? Smile there is.
ColorMunki Smile delivers super simple monitor calibration for your laptop or desktop monitor. Calibration is just a fancy way of saying adjust your computer screen to show the colors correctly. Sound complicated? Smile it isn't.
Actually, it's really easy. Simply plug the device into your USB port and follow the on-screen instructions. ColorMunki Smile does all the work with a few clicks of the mouse. When the process is done you'll see before and after results and your new color settings automatically start working. So whether you are viewing, editing or sharing your images, you'll know your colors are right. Even if you're gaming or web browsing you'll get truer colors. It couldn't be simpler.
Your colors should really match everywhere they appear. With ColorMunki Smile, now they will. Easily. Beautifully. All the time. Start smiling.
Top 5 reasons to calibrate with ColorMunki Smile:
• Your eyes aren't perfect - well even if you have perfect color vision there are other factors that affect how you see color like age, gender and health. You need a measurement device to ensure accurate color.
• Monitors display color differently and change over time - calibrating your display on a regular basis fine-tunes it to known color reference standards and ensures consistency as it ages over time.
• Image colors are not true to life - even a slight red or blue cast can throw off your images. Calibrating your display gives you confidence to view, edit and share your images knowing the colors are correct.
• Highlights and shadow details are lost - calibrating your monitor brings back the details for more accurate viewing of your entire image.
• Grays & whites aren't consistent - which can cause a shift in color hue. Calibrating your monitor produces neutral grays and whites and eliminates inconsistency.