Tripod Legs for Still & Video
Gitzo GT3330 Series 3 Aluminum Tripod with 3 Sections and G-Lock, Maximum Height of 67.7", Supports 39 lbs.
SKU: GZGT3330 MFR: GT3330
Need help? Call 800-223-2500 / 212-741-0052
The Gitzo GT3330 Series 3 Aluminum Tripod is scaled for professional equipment, medium format and DSLRs with 200mm lens up to 400mm maximum. Series 3 Aluminum tripod combines high maximum load capacity with outstanding torsional rigidity. It is lighter than previous versions and offers additional stability thanks to G-lock system.
The aluminum tripod now features a third leg spread to go very low to the ground and take full advantage of the Ground Level Set. It also provides the new Power Disc for an safer head lock and are available in 3- and 4-section models at standard and eye level heights.
- Ground level set: Allows you to remove the center column to save weight and get the camera closer to the ground
- G-Lock is the new Gitzo leg locking system. The locking mechanism has been completely redesigned in order to achieve a 20% increase in rigidity, faster operation and stronger, safer locking
- The center column locking collar above the tripod shoulder makes it easier to adjust the column quickly. Built with an anti-rotation grooved center column for improved stability
- The rapid column can easily be inverted for an alternative shooting angle or low level macro work
- Hook: This built-in accessory allows you to hang a stabilizing weight (e.g. a full camera bag or a sand/water bag) from the bottom of the tripod center column. Useful with long heavy lenses, on uneven ground or in windy conditions
- Removable rubber feet feature allows you to easily change worn out rubber feet or to fit other accessories, such as spiked feet or snow/sand shoes
||1/4" and 3/8" screws attachment type
||23°. 56°. 82°
||53.94 in (with center column down)
||Gitzo lifetime limited warranty