The Giga T Pro II wireless remote control features a self-timer, interval timer, long exposure setting and exposure count settings for time-lapse, wildlife photography, astral and studio photography. It can also be used as a short cable shutter release to eliminate camera shake.
• Transmitter On/Off button - saves battery power
• Continuous shooting has been adjusted to mimic the rate of shutter speed on the camera Repeat mode for Interval Shooting.
• The Giga T Pro II has two timing loops, one embedded in the other. This feature allows you to repeat the original timed program as many times as required.
• Use the original program feature to create a timed 10 minute series of astral shots.
• You can then set this program to repeat at hourly intervals.
• You can set up a basic program which allows you to set up a timed shooting sequence, defining the delay, number of shots, interval shots and so on. Ex. You may wish to take 5 shots, 1 minute apart and delay this sequence by an hour. The 'Repeat Mode for Interval Shooting' function allows you to repeat the above sequence every 4 hours for up to 99 repeats.