FUJI X-F 27 MM (41MM) F2.8 R LENS-BLACK
What does it take to produce a lens for the Fujifilm X-series that lives up to the rest of the pack? It takes affordability, quality, and portability. In short, it takes the FUJI X-F 27 MM (41MM) F2.8 R LENS-BLACK, a lens capable of high-quality, sharp shots no matter event you’re covering.
- Fast, capable autofocus is a must-have if you want consistency, and the high-torque DC coreless motor here doesn’t only provide that, but does it stealthily.
- The 55.5-degree field of view offers a shocking amount of coverage for a lens this lightweight and portable, giving you the versatility you need.
- The HT-EBC lens coating from Fujinon offers reduced flares and “ghosting,” which means your images will always turn out sharp and crisp with your Fuji 27mm lens.
Why buy Fuji 27mm lenses? Well, we recommend you procure a Fuji 27mm lens of your very own if you want to combine portability with capability.
Learn about the FUJI X-F 27 MM (41MM) F2.8 R LENS-BLACK
Portable, affordable, and utterly capable rarely come together in one singular photographic package, but the FUJI X-F 27 MM (41MM) F2.8 R LENS-BLACK is a rare kind of lens: it’s used to topping expectations. Even Adorama’s expectations. And why not? Featuring everything from a versatile focal length of 35mm equivalent up to 41mm and a 55.5-degree field of view, this lens is more than the sum of its parts: it’s a complete package for anyone who wants to add a weapon to their photographic arsenal. This is particularly true if you’re a fan of the ever-popular Fujifilm X series and want to add an interchangeable lens camera with an APS-C sensor. Not only will this lens add versatility to your photography capabilities, but it will make you a more capable photographer. Here’s how.
- Let’s talk focal length. It’s one of the most popular topics of discussion for anyone interested in a lens, whether you’re investing in a telescope to view the planets or simply want to find a photography lens that produces sharp, consistent images. What’s the focal length of the Fuji 27mm lens? You’re looking at 35mm equivalent up to 41mm. Packed along with the aforementioned 55.5-degree angle of view and you’ve got yourself a lens capable of handling more than just portraits: it will be capable of landscapes, live events, and so much more. That’s a surprising amount of focal length for a lens of this design, giving you both portability and capability.
- Fast and accurate autofocus is a must-have for anyone who wants a lens that’s capable of working just as hard as they do. That’s what you’ll get with the Fuji 27mm lens, thanks to a high-torque DC coreless motor. You’d be amazed at what you can put this lens through when you demand it handle its focus quickly and silently. It has the durability to keep on providing the right amount of focus and clarity in each shot, even if you keep switching from short to long-range shots and subjects. This makes it an ideal matchup for any live event—we’re looking at you, wedding receptions.
- Perfect for the mirrorless camera form factors from the Fujifilm X-series. Anyone who knows the Fujifilm X-series knows that a stunning amount of clarity in each shot is possible if you have the right lens t match the camera. This is that lens, as the Fuji 27mm lens can provide clarity with consistency, ensuring that each shot is in focus, with the subject and details properly handled. Add this lens to your repertoire and you’ll add on to your preexisting Fujifilm X-series capabilities.
- The aspherical lens element helps to minimize aberrations, giving you the option of producing sharp images, even when there’s not a lot of contrasting light to grab. This “minimal noise” in your photos will give you a leg-up on your competition, whether you’re competing for social media attention or actually competing with the portfolios of other professional photographers.
- Lightweight. The design of this lens is perfect for someone who wants something a little more mobile than your typical bulky, high-zoom lens. Compare that to the 23mm Fuji lens.
You may think the FUJI X-F 27 MM (41MM) F2.8 R LENS-BLACK looks like just another part of the Fujifilm X-series available here at Adorama, but there’s more here than meets the lens—er, eye. Here you’ll find plenty of features, flexible focal length, and a lens that’s affordable and lightweight and high performing—a rare picture indeed.