This Fujifilm 55-200mm Mirrorless Bundle comes with $29.95 worth of free accessories including a New Leaf PLUS 1yr Lens Warranty and Shipping is free! .
FUJI X-F 55-200 (83-300MM) F3.5-4.8 OIS
The Fujifilm X series is a serious bunch of cameras—and if you’re going to pair them with a telephoto lens, you’re going to need a lens as serious as the FUJI X-F 55-200 (83-300MM) F3.5-4.8 OIS. Luckily, this lens is capable of handling a multitude of light settings and zoom settings to produce steady, crisp images every time.
- The aperture here is enough to bring light to even dim events like late-night wedding receptions that are held outdoors with only a few lamps to keep people from bumping into each other: we’re talking f/3.5-4.8 of light-grabbing aperture.
- Dual linear motors will keep your Fuji X-F 55-200 running swiftly and efficiently, with minimal noise.
- Reduced lens flare and ghosting is essential when you’re dealing with increased focal lengths, and the HT-EBC coating on the lens surface of your Fuji X-F 55-200 will keep them reduced and subdued for maximum photographic pleasure.
Want a great lens? They’re all over. But if you want a great telephoto lens, the Fuji-55--200mm is a heck of a place to start.
Learn about the FUJI X-F 55-200 (83-300MM) F3.5-4.8 OIS
Can you capture more light, more stunning photographs, and more special moments if you have a really good telephoto zoom lens? You’re darn right you can. Especially if you opt for the FUJI X-F 55-200 (83-300MM) F3.5-4.8 OIS, a telephoto lens developed and designed specifically for the infamous Fujifilm X series of mirrorless cameras. There’s something no-nonsense about a mirrorless camera, and it’s only appropriate that your lens should be similarly clear and straightforward: that’s why the Fuji X-F 55-200 offers only beautiful, clear, crisp, high-quality shots no matter how many times you try it.
But don’t take Adorama’s glowing review on face value. Read the specifications for yourself:
- Advanced design. With a maximum f/3.5-4.8 aperture, we’re talking serious light grabbage here. Not only does this allow you to make the most of your zoomed-in shots, but this telephoto lens will grab lots of light even in dark situations. It’s that high aperture that gives telescopes their ability to view the planets; back on earth, it’s just as important in working at night. The Fuji X-F 55-200 lens offers a high aperture as part of its advanced design, including telephoto focal lengths equivalent up to 84-305 mm with the 35mm format.
- With all of that aperture firepower, you’re going to need plenty of additional details. Luckily, the Fuji X-F 55-200 provides them in abundance, including aspherical, extra low dispersion and Super Extra Low Dispersion lens elements that will give you the sharp images you’re looking for at an entire range of focal lengths. This will minimize the chromatic aberrations you might be used to from lesser lenses, offering you professional-quality shots even when you’re toying with the focal length.
- With a telephoto lens, you need high-quality image stabilization, or else your photographs will come out all blurry. With a lens this sensitive, a nudge can throw off your game. That’s why the Fuji X-F 55-200 also features image stabilization to go along with its stunning images. The optical image stabilization process here can offer 4.5 stops of correction, giving you the sharp images that you have in your head and not reproducing only blurry images. It’s almost as if you’ll have a mobile tripod in the palms of your hands.
- Want a quiet motor? How about two of them instead? The dual linear motors here make for fast and quiet autofocus, which means that you’ll spend less time listening to your camera and more time looking at your subjects. This is a great feature for anyone who wants to use their telephoto lens for up-close, low-depth shots that offer a surprising amount of detail for portraits and even studio-style shots.
- Did we mention it’s tough? Because it is. The high-performance glass lens elements throughout this piece offer consistent performance and sharp imaging even when the shooting conditions aren’t quite ideal.
It’s easy to grab any lens and construct a frame—but a quality telephoto lens adds another dimension to your photography entirely. Add the FUJI X-F 55-200 (83-300MM) F3.5-4.8 OIS to your repertoire here at Adorama and you’ll see exactly how powerful your telephoto shots can become.
From the Manufacturer
• Built with optical design that offers a large maximum aperture, and a linear motor that delivers high-speed AF performance, while featuring the image stabilization function that allows the use of shutter speeds 4.5 stops slower.
• This is a lens you can trust even in toughest of the shooting conditions. Using high-performance glass lens elements throughout. Containing two ED lens elements, including one Super ED lens element that boasts performance equivalent to that of fluorite lens, to control chromatic aberration, which typically occurs in long focal lengths. Sharp and crisp image description across its entire zoom range.
The Fujifilm 55-200mm Mirrorless is commonly used for Everyday, Home, Landscape photography, Macro photography, Portraits, Studio, Travel and more.The Fujifilm 55-200mm Mirrorless is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Enthusiast, Semi-professional among others.The Fujifilm 55-200mm Mirrorless is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Fujifilm 55-200mm Mirrorless: Durable, Easy to use, Lightweight and Reliable