Fuji M-Mount Adapter is designed to expand the lens selection of the Fujifilm X-Pro1 interchangeable lens digital camera system, and give photographers a wide range of shooting capabilities.
Precision Made M-Mount Adapter
Similar to the Fujifilm X-Pro1's exacting design standards, the precision made M-Mount Adapter is engineered to deliver superb results for discerning photographers.
The M-Mount Adapter is comprised of three parts: an aluminum mount for the body, a stainless steel mount for the lens, and an aluminum central tube. This construction enables an accurately-maintained distance of 27.8mm from the lens mount to sensor, which is crucial for delivering high quality and high resolution images.
The camera side of the M-Mount Adapter features an array of electronic connections that automatically pass information to the Fujifilm X-Pro1 body based on pre-registered lens profiles. With firmware version 1.10 or later, this information is transmitted by pressing the Function button on the side of the adapter, which allows users to access the M-Mount Adapter Settings menu on the rear LCD.
While attached, the M-Mount Adapter still allows users to enjoy the benefits of the Fujifilm X-Pro1's extraordinary Hybrid Multi Viewfinder. The Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) and LCD monitor both offer a 100% field of view, and the Optical Viewfinder (OVF) displays a bright frame corresponding to the focal length in use.
M-Mount Adapter Provides Ultimate Control
The Fujifilm M-Mount Adapter provides ultimate control by allowing users to create and fine tune lens profiles through the X-Pro1's Mount Adapter Settings menu. This menu allows X-Pro1 users to profile up to six lenses. There are four pre-sets for 21mm, 24mm, 28mm and 35mm lenses, plus two optional settings for additional optics.
With the Fujifilm M-Mount Adapter attached, profiles can be user-defined, based on distortion, peripheral illumination and color shading corrections.
Three levels of distortion correction are also available to combat barrel distortion on wide-angle lenses, and pincushion distortion on telephoto lenses. Users can select from Strong, Medium or Weak correction, or simply turn any correction off.
Peripheral illumination controls the amount of darkening at the four corners of an image. Eleven levels of correction can be applied from +5 to -5 (including "0") with users given the choice of darkening the corners of the image to emphasise a central subject or lightening edges for more even illumination across the frame.
Finally, color shading correction allows each corner of the frame to be color corrected to combat any shift in color between the center and edges of the frame. Corrections can be made to red/cyan color shading and blue/yellow color shading from -9 to +9 relative to the green channel.
• Leica M Super-Angulon 21mm F4 No
• Leica M Super-An gulon 21mm F3.4 No
• Leica M Elmarit M 21mm F2.8 ASPH. Yes
• Leica M ELMARIT-M 24mmF2.8 ASPH. Yes
• Leica M Elmarit M28mmF2.8 (3rd 1979 -) Yes
• Leica M ELMARIT-M 28mmF2.8 ASPH. Yes
• Leica M Summilux M 35mm F1.4 (1st 1961 - ) No
• Leica M Summicron M 35mm F2 (1st 1958 - ) Yes
• Leica M Summicron M 35mm F2 (2nd 1969 - ) Yes
• Leica M Summicron M 35mm F2 (3rd 1980 - ) No
• Leica M SUMMICRON-M 35mmF2 ASPH. Yes
• Leica M Summaron M 35mmF2.8 Yes
• Leica M Noctilux 50mmF1 Yes
• Leica M Sumilux 50mmF1.4 (2nd 1961 - ) Yes
• Leica M SUMMILUX-M 50mmF1.4 ASPH. Yes
• Leica M Summarit 50mm F1.5 Yes
• Leica M Summicron 50mm F2 (1st 1954 - ) Yes
• Leica M Summicron 50mm F2 (4th 1979 - ) Yes
• Leica M Elmar 50mm F2.8 (1st 1957 - ) Yes
• Leica M Elmar 50mm F2.8 (2nd 1995 - ) Yes
• Leica M Sumilux 75mmF1.4 Yes
• Leica M Elmarit M90mm F2.8 (2nd 1980 - ) Yes
• Leica M Elmar 135mm F4 Yes
• Leica L Summaron 3.5cm F3.5 Yes
• Leica L Elmar 5cm F3.5 Yes
• Leica L Elmar 5cm F2.8 Yes
• Leica L Sumarit 5cm F1.5 Yes
• Voigtlander M ULTRON 28mmF2 No
• Voigtlander M NOKTON classic 35mmF1.4 No
• Voigtlander M NOKTON 35mmF1.2 Asph VM 2 No
• Voigtlander M NOKTON 35mmF1.2 No
• Voigtlander M NOKTON classic 40mmF1.4 Yes
• Voigtlander M NOKTON 50mmF1.1 Yes
• Voigtlander M HELIAR classic 75mmF1.8 Yes
• Voigtlander L ULTRA WIDE-HELIAR 12mmF5.6 Asph 2 Yes
• Voigtlander L SUPER WIDE-HELIAR 15mmF4.5 Asph Yes
• Voigtlander L COLOR-SKOPAR 21mmF4 Yes
• Voigtlander L SNAPSHOT-SKOPAR 25mmF4 Yes
• Voigtlander L COLOR-SKOPAR 28mmF3.5 Yes
• Voigtlander L ULTRON 28mmF1.9 Yes
• Voigtlander L COLOR-SKOPAR 35mmF2.5 Yes
• Voigtlander L ULTRON 35mmF1.7 Yes
• Voigtlander L COLOR-SKOPAR 50mmF2.5 Yes
• Voigtlander L NOKTON 50mmF1.5 Yes
• Voigtlander L HELIAR 50mmF2 Yes
• Voigtlander L HELIAR 50mmF3.5 Yes
• Voigtlander L COLOR-HELIAR 75mmF2.5 Yes
• Voigtlander L APO-LANTHAR Yes
• Carl Zeiss M Distagon T*15mmF2.8 ZM Yes
• Carl Zeiss M Distagon T*18mmF4 ZM Yes
• Carl Zeiss M Biogon T*21mmmF2.8 ZM Yes
• Carl Zeiss M C Biogon T* 21mmF4.5 ZM Yes
• Carl Zeiss M Biogon T*25mmF2.8 ZM Yes
• Carl Zeiss M Biogon T*28mmF2.8 ZM Yes
• Carl Zeiss M Biogon T*35mmF2 ZM Yes
• Carl Zeiss M C Biogon T*35mmF2.8 ZM No
• Carl Zeiss M C Sonnar T*50mmF1.5 ZM Yes
• Carl Zeiss M Planar T* 50mmF2 ZM Yes
• Carl Zeiss M Sonnar T*85mmF2 ZM Yes
• Carl Zeiss M Tele-Tessar T* 85mmF4 ZM Yes
• RICOH L GR28 28mm F2.8 Yes
• RICOH L GR21 21mm F3.5 Yes
Reviewed by 2 customers
I rented this adapter for 2 weeks from Adorama to see what some of my M glass would do on the Fuji X-E2. Let me say that I have a closet full of adapters and many many lenses (obviously). I know some adapters work great and you forget they are on the camera, and others are failures. The Fuji version of the M to XF mount was hard to return from the rental because it's a really good adapter and worked seamlessly with all the lenses I mounted. I used a Zeiss 28mm Biogon and Leica 50mm F2 as well as a Rokkor 90mm f4 and it was great. Easy on / easy off and locked in secure. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because it's $200 and I'd prefer if it was closer to $100. There are a lot of options out there for this setup but I know this adapter was a winner for me.
The adapter has electrical contact that will send info. to the Fuji PX! or XE1 about lens coupled