Get this Leica Leica T ,normally $1850.00, on sale at $1628.00 for a total savings of $222.00 and Shipping is free!.
Leica T-System - the only system in its class that combines groundbreaking design, craftsmanship and instinctive use for the most enjoyable and rewarding experience in photography. The T System offers the user an experience that is unforgettably new yet uniquely Leica.
Designed with a dynamic simplicity in collaboration with AUDI Design, the Leica T-System features Wi-Fi, touchscreen and a unique graphical user interface (GUI). The Leica T is available in silver or black anodized aluminum. All T lenses are available in black. The first two T lenses to be introduced are the Leica Vario-Elmar-T 18-56/f3.5 ASPH and the Summicron-T 23/f2 ASPH. Over 20 M lenses can be mounted on the Leica T with an M adapter.
Leica Firmware Update - Version 1.310
Leica Camera is pleased to announce that a new firmware Version 1.310 will be available for download.
The new firmware fixes the following bugs:
Lens errors with certain SD cards
WLAN connection error (in case the SSID is too long)
Image number reset after FW-Update or camera reset
Unnecessary icons shown in EVF live view image while using the M-Adapter T
To update the new firmware, please do the following:
1. Download the updated version of the new firmware and double click on the ZIP-file to unpack it.
2. Copy the firmware file onto a SD Memory Card in its top level folder.
3. Turn off the power switch on the camera
4. Insert the fully charged battery to the body. If the battery is not fully charged, the update process screen will not appear.
5. Insert the SD Memory Card into the camera.
6. Turn the camera on while simultaneously pressing the video release button on too.
7. The firmware update screen will appear. Press OK.
8. The Leica T will start the update process. The firmware update will take about 90 seconds.
9. After the update process, restart the camera.
It is important that the camera is NOT turned off, SD Memory Card is NOT removed and/or do NOT remove the lens while the camera's firmware is being updated.
Reviewed by 1 customers
Excellent product as usual Leica. The best cameras. EXC+++ IQ with M Lenses.