This Olympus 14-42mm Bundle comes with $19.95 worth of free accessories including a New Leaf PLUS 3 Year Service Plan, and Shipping is free! . Bonus: No sales tax either, unless you live in New York or New Jersey. Test 1
Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II R Lens - Black - for Micro Four Thirds System
Available in either black or silver, this Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II R Lens is an affordable, lightweight, compact lens that doesn’t have the limits of most affordable-lightweight-compact lenses you’ve come across. Here’s why:
- Autofocusing is key here, as you need consistent, smooth, and quiet autofocusing to take beautiful video footage without missing a beat.
- MSC technology helps ensure that every still picture or piece of footage you capture with the Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 14-42mm is clear and high-contrast.
- The lightweight design gives Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 14-42mm the approximate weight of a pancake lens, without losing any quality along the way.
Light in the pocket and light on your pocket, this lens has everything you need to move from a mere occasional photographer to a serious photography enthusiast.
Learn about the Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II R Lens - Black - for Micro Four Thirds System
An ultra-compact lens doesn’t have to mean that it’s light on features. Our proof? The Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II R Lens, a compact zoom lens that offers all of its lightness and easy mobility along with some major features, like 3x zoom performance. The effective design of this compact lens ensures that it doesn’t only offer you a light addition to your photography bag, but it pulls more than its own weight when it comes to creating pictures that stun. But there are more features built into this compact lens than meets the eye, which we at Adorama are so fond of noting:
- Fast, quiet autofocusing is not only a great feature to have, but it’s actually something of a requirement when you’re talking about a zoom lens like this. You need to be able to zoom in and out smoothly, to be sure, no matter whether you’re priming the landscape for a still shot or capturing live footage. But this Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 14-42mm has the autofocus to keep up with you every step of the way, ensuring that all of that smooth zooming never goes to waste on an out-of-focus shot.
- MSC technology helps ensure that the images and video you capture are presented to the camera body of your choice with the utmost clarity and consistency. How else to take advantage of all of that intricate design inside the Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 14-42mm? Whether you’re capturing low-light shots or taking a picture of a landscape, you’ll want to know that the image your lens delivers to the camera body is as clear and free of aberrations as possible.
- Interchangeable decoration rings can match the colors of different PEN cameras, giving you the stylistic flair to customize this lens as you like it. And keep in mind that this model is available in both black and silver—which means your camera doesn’t have to look out of place simply because you couldn’t find the model in the appropriate color. Your pictures aren’t shabby; there’s no reason your camera and lens combination should be, either.
- Interior lens construction might sound like a lofty phrase, but what it means is that your Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 14-42mm is built with interior lens elements that help produce the clearest image possible. Eight lens elements in 7 groups, including 3 aspherical lenses, help ensure that’s the case with every shot. And with the internal focusing system on board, you can be sure that you don’t have to worry about your subject’s movement, either.
- Lightweight design is one of the major advantages of the compact built of this Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 14-42mm. At just 4 ounces, it’s almost as lightweight as a pancake lens. This lens will be easy to add to your mobile photography bag without adding to your burden.
Also available in silver at Adorama, this Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II R Lens is the real deal: lightweight, beautifully-crafted, and ready to start taking brilliant outdoor and indoor shots at a moment’s notice.