This Olympus 35mm F/3.5 Bundle comes with $9.99 worth of free accessories including a Olympus PPZR-E04 and Shipping is free!
Olympus Zuiko 35mm1:1 Macro E-ED Lens
Just because a lens is built to photograph small things doesn’t mean it can’t deliver big-time results. The Olympus Zuiko 35mm1:1 Macro E-ED Lens is lightweight, sure, but it’s capable of handling more than close-ups of flowers and coins; it’s capable of handling just about anything you choose to throw at it. Consider:
- The smooth, powerful autofocus allows you to easily switch from long-form shots to close-ups without having to worry about a loss in picture quality. This gives you free range to be a photographer who focuses on his/her subjects at live events like family functions and even weddings.
- The built-in CPU does much of the work for you, correcting shading and exposure and lens distortions. It’s not often you get to use equipment that doubles as a computer, but with the Olympus 35mm, you will.
- The Olympus 35mm is lightweight enough to handle the constant use you’re sure to throw at it; but even if this doesn’t become your go-to lens, you’ll still be able to store it without adding more than 6 ounces to your photography pack.
They say big things come in small packages. But big photographs can come in small lenses, too. Is this the best macro lens? Let’s just say we won’t argue with you if you say it is.
Learn about the Olympus Zuiko 35mm1:1 Macro E-ED Lens
Sometimes, a photograph says a thousand words not because of how big it is, but because of the details it contains. And there may be no better lens at Adorama for getting in up close and personal with details on everything from coins to flowers than with the Olympus Zuiko 35mm1:1 Macro E-ED Lens. This lens is built with high contrast in mind, giving you the ability to move in closely to your subject and put it under the figurative microscope. But how does it achieve these effects while offering you a lightweight, compact lens that you can easily interchange with others on your favorite camera?
- A built in CPU for easy corrections helps ensure that you don’t have to worry about shading, exposure, lens distortions, and many more variables that affect the quality of the photograph you’re trying to take. These automatic corrections allow you to easily move the camera from subject to subject without having to make a thousand adjustments each and every time. That’s great for amateur photography enthusiasts who want to explore their subjects or want to use a lens that has versatility enough to handle any “general purpose” demands you might place on it.
- Lightweight. Did we here at Adorama mention how lightweight it is? At less than six ounces, you’ve likely had a light salad today that weighs more than does the lightweight Olympus 35mm lens. This makes it easy to carry around with you even if you’ve attached it to a heavier camera. And because it’s so easy to change in and out, you won’t have any problem utilizing the Olympus 35mm as something to always carry with you in your photography equipment pack.
- Consistency is important for any camera, but it’s especially important for a lens. A lens has to be able to deliver the crisp, consistent images that the camera reads, and the Olympus 35mm upholds that tradition with a consistent output with high-contrast photographs that are precise from edge to edge. This means that you won’t have to review your photographs later and wonder how you ever decided to take such an inconsistent or plainly flawed shot. For photography enthusiasts, consistency is the name of the game, and the Olympus 35mm plays it well.
- Rugged, sure construction ensures that this unit will have the durability to survive all of the use you’re sure to get out of it. Many customers rate the Olympus 35 f/3.5’s rugged and strong construction as one of the most appealing aspects of this lens, which gives you the reliability you need to use it day in and day out as a photography enthusiast or even a professional photographer. They’re perfect for Olympus digital SLR cameras as well.
- A fast and accurate auto-focus is essential when you’re going to get up close and personal with your subjects, whether you’re photographing still art or live subjects. This makes the lens ideal for portraits, capable of handling intimate details with a crisp, effective photograph that will look a high degree above amateur.
Best for general purpose use, macro photography, portraits, and more, the Olympus Zuiko 35mm1:1 Macro E-ED Lens is ideal for photography enthusiasts and amateur photographers who want to upgrade to a more sophisticated lens.
From the Manufacturer
Capture beautiful details with impeccable accuracy with this ultra-lightweight Macro lens. Take pictures of flowers, coins, stamps and more from less than 6 inches to infinity with dramatic results. Designed exclusively for digital photography, this lens delivers rich, accurate colors and high contrast from edge-to-edge, and is ideal to use for macro shots and even standard landscape and portrait shots, as well. Lens distortions, shading and exposure information are automatically corrected via the built-in CPU for even higher image quality. And because it weighs less than 6 ounces, carrying it is just as appealing as using it.
The Olympus 35mm F/3.5 is commonly used for General purpose, Macro, Macro photography, Portraits and more.The Olympus 35mm F/3.5 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Enthusiast, Photo enthusiast among others.The Olympus 35mm F/3.5 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Olympus 35mm F/3.5: Consistent output, Durable, Easily interchangeable, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Lightweight, Nice bokeh, Rugged and Strong construction