This Olympus 45mm F/1.8 Mirrorless Bundle comes with $19.95 worth of free accessories including a New Leaf PLUS 3yr Lens Warranty and Shipping is free!
OLYMPUS 45MM F/1.8 - MICRO 4/3 - SILVER
What happens when you pair a high-quality, quick-focusing lens with the portrait power of a lens with shallow depth of field? You get the OLYMPUS 45MM F/1.8 - MICRO 4/3 – SILVER lens, capable of producing stunning, high-quality portrait-style shots even at live events when your subjects are moving all about.
- The smooth, silent autofocus is key to the Olympus 45mm F/1.8 charm, offering plenty of focusing power without constantly having to do the portrait adjustments yourself.
- Easily interchangeable and lightweight, you won’t have to lean on your Olympus 45mm F/1.8 to handle everything at your next photography gig—it can be another tool in your arsenal or can be a go-to portrait lens.
- With a lens cap and a rear lens cap as well as the Olympus warranty, durability will never be an issue—so feel free to use this lens to your heart’s content.
Getting a consistent portrait-style shot with a background blur isn’t always easy to achieve, particularly at live events. But sometimes (with enough Adorama browsing) you come across a lens capable of doing exactly that. This is that lens.
Learn about the OLYMPUS 45MM F/1.8 - MICRO 4/3 - SILVER
It’s rare that you encounter a lens that can make every picture like a portrait, but the OLYMPUS 45MM F/1.8 - MICRO 4/3 – SILVER accomplishes that feat with an effortless quality that’s hard to resist. As a single-focal-length portrait lens, it has a shallow depth of field that encourages subtle background blurring, going a level beyond the 14-42mm kit zoom lens. Yet as ideally-suited as this lens is for portrait photography, it displays a remarkable amount of versatility, offering crisp photography for moving subjects and live events—though it absolutely thrives in low light, night photography, and portrait/posing situations.
- How does a stunning portrait lens like this achieve its results? There are a number of variables that enter the overall equation. In the case of the Olympus 45mm F/1.8, there are some necessary variables like a consistent output and the subtle background blurring that makes portraits truly pop. Although it’s ideally suited for still photography and portraits, it’s absolutely capable of handling moving events as well.
- Autofocus is likewise important for still and even photography alike. No matter where your subject is—and even if they’re moving toward or away from you—a soft, smooth autofocus feature will ensure that you snap the perfect portrait every time. That’s what happens with the Olympus 45mm F/1.8, as the autofocus is both quick and silent, making it ideal for setting up a still photography shot or grabbing the camera for a quick portrait at a live event like a wedding reception or an outdoor concert. And given its ability to thrive in low-lighting settings, that makes this lens more than capable of handling just about any situation you’ll ever encounter.
- The full lens package is comprehensive, as well, featuring a lens cap, a lens rear cap, and a decoration ring—which is more than many lens packages you’ll see on the market, even here at Adorama. Along with the Olympus Warranty Card, you’ll find that this lens package keeps your lens well-protected and durable so that if you ever need to call on its unique blend of portrait-making services, you can rely on it to do its duty with the precision and consistency that even professionals expect.
- The tracking, thanks in part to its smooth autofocus, is surprisingly accurate. The MSC mechanism allows for tracking even the most fickle of subjects, including moving children and pets. And thanks to the aforementioned autofocus, you won’t have any problems with how the shots turn out, as the lens will handle its subject recognition for you. That frees you up to focus on framing and other photo elements while the Olympus 45mm F/1.8 lens provides you with a consistently high-quality, crisp shot.
- Easy to use. If only all lenses could be as easy to use as the Olympus 45mm F/1.8, life would be much simpler. As a lightweight, consistent option for both portraits and live events, this lens is perfect for a range of uses, making it an essential pick for your photography pack.
It’s not easy to pull off the stunning night photography, portraits, wedding shots, and landscapes that the OLYMPUS 45MM F/1.8 - MICRO 4/3 – SILVER is capable of, but then again, this is a rare lens indeed. Procure one for yourself here at Adorama and you’ll find that your portrait and live photography gets an instant boost.