OLYMPUS M. ZUIKO 9-18MM F/4-5.6 - MICRO 4/3 - BLK
Since when did wide-angle lenses get this darn easy and light? Since the OLYMPUS M. ZUIKO 9-18MM F/4-5.6 - MICRO 4/3 hit the market, that’s when. Introducing this Olympus 9-18MM lens, a wide-angle lens that’s so light and easy to use you’ll wonder why they didn’t always make them like this.
- Carrying only 5.46 oz / 155g of weight, the Olympus 9-18MM lens is serious when it advertises itself as a lightweight wide-angle lens. Carry plenty of wide-angle power with you without the bulk.
- 100-degree field of view means you can grab landscapes, live events and wildlife and still “paint in the corners” as a photographic artist.
- Let’s talk about the insides: a lens construction with 12 elements in 8 groups, including 2 DSA lenses, an aspherical lens, an ED lens and HR lens means you’ll have clear, crisp images nearly every time.
We don’t think you could want more from a wide-angle, micro 4/3 lens. Thanks, Olympus!
Learn about the OLYMPUS M. ZUIKO 9-18MM F/4-5.6 - MICRO 4/3 - BLK
If you want a really wide-open, big shot, it only stands to reason that you’re going to need a huge, bulky camera lens, right? Not so fast, partner. The OLYMPUS M. Zuiko 9-18MM F/4-5.6 - MICRO 4/3 – BLK lens might have a quarrel or two with that. Not only is it a stunning wide-angle lens offering a 100-degree angle of view – sufficiently wide enough to completely open up your photography – the thing is light. At less than half the size and some 60% the weight of the Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F/4.0-5.6, this M. ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 super-wide angle zoom lens will offer you a completely new way of looking at the world—as any good wide-angle lens should—but without adding drag to your photography kit.
- Intricate, methodic design includes a lens construction spectrum of 12 elements in 8 groups, which includes 2 DSA lenses, an aspherical lens, an ED lens and HR lens. That’s a lot of letters we here at Adorama are throwing at you, so let’s simplify what it all means for this Olympus 9-18MM lens: clarity. Clear, stunning, high-contrast shots thanks to the brilliant design team at Olympus that decided that just because a wide-angle lens is lightweight doesn’t mean it has to be of any less quality than its heavy counterparts.
- Stunning field of view gives true meaning to the idea of a wide-angle lens. In a wide-angle lens, you’re going to want to capture live events, landscapes and the like with great clarity. With 100 degrees of field of view to work with, you’ll have no problem squeezing every last drop of cinematic juice out of every image you come across. That’s a fancy way of saying that the Olympus 9-18MM lens is a truly brilliant way to capture more than most lenses. It fulfills the ancient promise of the wide angle lens with beautiful colors and magnificent clarity.
- Did we mention lightweight? Because you’d better believe Adorama is serious when we throw around a term like that. We wouldn’t talk in the third person unless we meant what we said, and this Olympus 9-18MM lens backs us up, with a 5.46 oz / 155g “bulk” – if you can even call it bulk. Heck, this thing is so light that you might want to tie it down to ensure it doesn’t float away on you if you turn away for a few seconds. (And, yes, we’re exaggerating—but you get the point.)
- Take beautiful landscape shots, as any wide-angle lens is built for. The aforementioned 100-degree field of view will help with that, but there’s more to the story here, including the maximum aperture of F4.0-F5.6. You’ll be able to squeeze every last bit of light from each landscape you take, whether you’re talking about sunsets, sunrises, sun-dusted fields or even nighttime shots.
- Minimum aberration thanks to the lens design means that you won’t have to worry about strange coloring, flaring, or ghosting, as you typically do with inferior lenses. You’ll be able to take clear, high-contrast shots without doing a lot of fiddling to work around your source of light; you’ll instead just be able to point the lens and see beautiful shots nearly every time.
There is, of course, more to the OLYMPUS M. ZUIKO 9-18MM F4-5.6 - MICRO 4/3 – BLK lens story than what you read here—but we have a hint that you’ve heard all you need to know this could be the next wide angle lens for you.