• Permits the adaption of certain Olympus OM lenses to be used with Four Thirds mount DSLR Cameras
• Autofocus (AF)is not available.
• Stop-down metering is used.
• Spot metering does not work properly.
• Although it is possible to use A (aperture priority AE) mode in auto exposure, the aperture display is not available.
• The aperture display in M (Manual) is not available.
• In P (Program AE) or S (Shutter speed - priority AE) mode, the shutter releases, but the auto exposure control does not work.
• The distance scale on the OM system lens may not indicate the actual distance. Always use the viewfinder for focusing.
The Olympus MF-1 is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Enthusiast among others.The Olympus MF-1 is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Olympus MF-1: Easy to use and Lightweight