This Panasonic 35-100mm ASPH Mirrorless Bundle comes with $49.95 worth of free accessories including a New Leaf PLUS 3yr Lens Warranty and Shipping is free! .
PANASONIC LUMIX G VARIO 35-100mm f/2.8 MICRO 4/3 LENS for G SERIES CAMERAS
What’s the recipe for an effective, sophisticated and professional wide-ranging telephoto lens? You take effective image stabilization, add in a dash of quiet autofocus, and wrap it up in a compact, lightweight design. Voila! You now have the PANASONIC LUMIX G VARIO 35-100mm f/2.8 MICRO 4/3, a LUMIX zoom lens that can handle the widest landscapes through tight headshots, and everything in-between with precision and control.
- Smooth, consistent zooming may seem like a minimum standard when you’re talking about telephoto lenses, but you haven’t tried the Panasonic Lumix 35-100mm yet. It will capture higher-quality video as the autofocus easily adjusts to the smooth zoom.
- The Panasonic Power O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) system essentially gives you a mobile tripod with the Panasonic Lumix 35-100mm, offering you stability even when zoomed fully in.
- Durable, lightweight, and easy to handle, this Panasonic Lumix 35-100 is a modern lens for any photographer who needs studio versatility in outdoor settings.
When you can control your aperture, your stabilization and aberrations, you can create amazing images. Get control of your images today with this pro-level Panasonic Micro 4/3 lens.
Learn about the PANASONIC LUMIX G VARIO 35-100mm f/2.8 MICRO 4/3 LENS for G SERIES CAMERAS
It’s time to bring the telephoto lens into the modern age. And what better lens to do that with than this PANASONIC LUMIX G VARIO 35-100mm f/2.8 MICRO 4/3 Lens, an easy, digital interchangeable lens that is sophisticated enough for professionals but attractive enough to entice more serious photography enthusiasts as well. At Adorama, we don’t think that’s too much to expect, but let’s get specific: what is it about this lens that deserves your interest?
- Constant, smooth zooming. Believe it or not, you’ll likely notice just how well this Panasonic Lumix 35-100 zooms—especially if you’ve been attached to a different telephoto lens for a while and aren’t used to something this sophisticated. Some telephoto lenses offer an aperture range while zooming. Because you can’t really control that aperture, you can end up with blurry video, shoddy pictures and ultimately, you - the unsatisfied customer. But the constant F/2.8 aperture throughout the zoom on this telephoto lens will allow the autofocus to work its magic. And speaking of autofocus…
- The stepping motor inside the Panasonic Lumix 35-100 provides a superior inner focus system, offering consistent resolution and contrast even when you’re utilizing magnification at, well, just about any power. The overall length of the lens you’re using is actually fixed even in zooming or focusing thanks to this mechanism, and the autofocus is smooth and silent enough to handle a wide range of zooming video shots. What’s more, you’ll notice that even when you’re zoomed in, you’ll be able to maintain steadiness thanks to an advanced stabilization system.
- The Power O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) compensates for small and fast movement, which, when you’re zoomed in, generally refers to “any movement.” Anyone who’s ever zoomed in with a camera before knows that your ability to maintain a steady shot all depends on the mechanisms you’re working with, whether it’s a tripod or a sort of internal tripod, which is what this O.I.S. essentially becomes. If you want steady, far-off shots in either video or still photos, you’re going to need a powerful mechanism like this that keeps the shots crisp and not blurry.
- The lens structure might not excite you, but when you see the results in the Panasonic Lumix 35-100, you’ll know exactly what we’re talking about. There are 18 lenses in 13 groups here, providing excellent contrast whether you’re focusing on the center of the frame or “painting in the corners,” which is great for professional photographers and amateurs alike. You’ll also find a UED and 2 ED lenses here, keeping the colors consistent and minimizing any potential aberrations.
- Durable to the maximum, this Lumix 35-100 will be able to handle even the most adventurous of photographers, whether you want to bring it in your bag because it’s so lightweight or you simply want to put its ability to stand up to splash and dust to the test. Sure, you don’t exactly want to rough up your Panasonic Lumix 35-100, but even if you do on accident, you’ll likely enjoy the durability and strength it offers.
When you can control your aperture, your stabilization and aberrations, you can create amazing images. And you don’t need to be a pro to do that. At Adorama, there are few lenses as modern and equipped for any photographer as the PANASONIC LUMIX G VARIO 35-100mm f/2.8 MICRO 4/3 Lens.
From the Manufacturer
The Panasonic LUMIX G X VARIO 35-100 (H-HS35100) represents a next step in digital interchangeable telephoto zoom lens design for LUMIX G Series cameras. Its constant F2.8 zoom is suitable for professionals and enthusiasts capturing a wide range of scenes from dynamic landscapes to available light and studio lit portraits, to high-speed sports action. Combine with the new Lumix GH3Body and LUMIX G X VARIO 12-35 F2.8 lens for a complete package to meet the needs of today's most demanding professional multimedia photographers.
Featuring F2.8 high speed at entire zoom range, the new LUMIX G X VARIO 35-100mm / F2.8 / POWER O.I.S. lens offers a practical way of use with its versatile zoom range from a portrait or close-up shot with beautiful defocused background or a zoom shot of moving subject such as sports, birds and animals utilizing a fast shutter speed. This constant aperture can be practically used for video recording, too.
Complex lens structure
Comprising of 18 lenses in 13 groups, the lens system realizes uniform descriptiveness with its excellent contrast from the center to the corners, equable brightness at entire zoom range and high resolution. Notably, an UED (Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion) lens and 2 ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) lenses minimize chromatic aberration and distortion.
Compact and lightweight
Despite its high optical performance, LUMIX G X VARIO 35-100mm / F2.8 / POWER O.I.S. boasts outstanding compactness and light-weight with approx. 99.9 mm in length and approx. 360g in weight for high mobility.
Nano Surface Coating
Panasonic's Nano Surface Coating technology is adopted to minimize the reflection at entire visual light range (380nm-780nm) by applying the extra-low refractive index coating with nano-sized structure on the surface of the lens. It results in the super clear picture with dramatic reduction of ghost and flare.
The POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) which is newly integrated in the LUMIX G X VARIO 35-100mm / F2.8 / POWER O.I.S. effectively compensates for not only small, fast movement but al so large, slow one making it easy to shoot super clear shots even in low-lit situations such as in night time or indoors.
Inner focus system and stepping motor
It incorporates a superior inner focus system which enables excellent resolution and contrast from full life-size magnification to infinity. The overall length of the lens is fixed either in zooming or in focusing thanks to its unique mechanism. The inclusion of stepping motor makes the focusing action smooth and silent for use in both photo and video recording. When mounted on the Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) cameras of LUMIX G, users can take advantage of the high-speed, high-precision Contrast AF system.
Durable, stylish construction
Designed to stand against splash/dust with a rubber ring on the reliable metal lens mount, the sophisticated metallic-finished look of the LUMIX G X VARIO 35-100mm / F2.8 / POWER O.I.S. suits the profile of stylish camera body of LUMIX G. Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth defocus effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings.
The Panasonic 35-100mm ASPH Mirrorless is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Panasonic 35-100mm ASPH Mirrorless: Compact, Durable, Easy to use and Lightweight