PENTAX K50 DSLR RD W/DAL 18-135 WR Lens
If we sound a little giddy over the prospect of the PENTAX K50 DSLR RD W/DAL 18-135 WR Lens, you’ll have to forgive us. It’s rare to find a total-package camera this attractive and this capable—and if you don’t believe us, take a look at some of the specs and judge for yourself:
- High-quality image processing courtesy of CMOS with a primary color filter, integrated with a Shake/Dust reduction sensor movement system? Yes, please. This will give you the freedom to work in just about any environment and trust that your PENTAX K50 DSLR will still produce high-quality shots.
- Weather sealing is essential for a camera and lenses designed to be this active. And the “ruggedized features” here don’t disappoint. It’s a fully weather-sealed body and coldproof camera capable of taking a licking.
- The HD, 1080p-capable video function is a necessity for a camera as active as the PENTAX K50 DSLR, and it doesn’t disappoint.
Yes, you might feel tempted to show off a camera like this Pentax, but the truth is, in the long run, you’ll only end up showing off the impressive pictures and video it captures.
Learn about the PENTAX K50 DSLR RD W/DAL 18-135 WR Lens
There are bold cameras, and there are bold-looking cameras. And then there are cameras that hit on both cylinders. The PENTAX K50 DSLR RD w/DA L 18-135 WR Lens is the latter, offering the same beauty and texture on the outside that you’ve come to expect from Pentax cameras on the inside. And though this camera comes in a seemingly endless amount of color combinations for its exterior, we here at Adorama think that it’s the combinations and features that happen on the inside of the PENTAX K50 DSLR that will really impress you. From dust removal to high-color depth sensors, this camera has everything you’ll ever want or need to create crystal-clear, sharp images that dazzle the eye.
- First, let’s talk image processing. The sensor here is a CMOS with a primary color filter, integrated with a Shake/Dust reduction sensor movement system that keeps your photographs looking fresh even when the environment isn’t so photo-friendly. That means you’ll be able to cut through loads of “visual noise” in outdoor settings from sporting events to music concerts to wedding receptions. If you’re a photographer with ambitions of taking photographs in these outdoor settings, you’ll need an image processor capable of handling each and every environment you throw at it.
- Of course, it’s not all about processing. An image, much like a photographer, isn’t high quality until you’ve got the right focus. The focus types here are wide-ranging with plenty of features. We’re talking about SAFOX IX+ TTL phase-detection, 11-point wide autofocus system. The light wavelength sensor and diffraction lens ensure that you’ve got everything you need to take a properly focused photograph every single time you wish. Pair that with the outdoor-friendly image processing and your PENTAX K50 DSLR will always be ready for action.
- Want to frame your photograph properly? It starts with the right viewfinding, and the PENTAX K50 DSLR has that in abundance. The pentaprism 100% field of view viewfinder offers magnification at 0.92x, giving you a high-quality image from which to base your photograph. This is great for improvisational photography at the aforementioned live-events…but it’s also a necessity if you choose to work with portraits and still life. The LCD monitor is 3.0” with a brightness/color adjustment and a resolution of 921,000 dots.
- The video resolution ensures that you can take on-the-go video footage without losing image quality, thanks to high-quality levels and 1080p recording, should you desire it.
- Don’t forget the lens, either—not with a DA 18-135 WR lens handling the visual duties. With both manual and continuous autofocus modes available, you’ll find that no kind of movement will be a challenge for this lens as it tracks your subject with a great deal of accuracy and precision. Or switch to manual to customize a shot of your very own, getting exactly the subject you want in the foreground with a soft and subtle background blur.
It takes a lot to impress us at Adorama, but the PENTAX K50 DSLR w/DA L 18-135 WR Lens does it not just because it’s a great looking camera, but because of the quality and consistency of the images it creates. The fact that it’s entirely affordable? That’s just a bonus.
From the Manufacturer
Forget conformity, and get serious with the PENTAX K-50, a mid-level DSLR with fast, advanced functionality, all wrapped up in your own bold colors. Featuring specifications of a top level DSLR, enjoy a 16 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, fast continuous shooting at six frames per second, high sensitivity shooting up to ISO 51200, 100% field of view, innovative in-body shake reduction, and an advanced auto focus module with four optional focusing screens, not to mention the PENTAX-original weather-sealing.
Even with features this generous, the K-50 is also available in 120 customizable, brilliant color combinations that are sure to match your personality and style. The K-50's approachable, easy ergonomics is perfect for families and everyday photography, complete with a wide selection of creative tools and filters for limitless personalized expressions.
Get ready to stand out from the crowd and wear your colors on your camera. Also enjoy full 1018p HD video capture, and eye-fi card compatibility for fast and easy image sharing. It's your camera, and your colors, with the PENTAX K-50.