• Get amazing digital pictures without lifting a finger!
Photobot is the world's first Zero-Click picture correction software.
Once installed on your PC, Photobot will automatically:
• Brighten your pictures.
• Reduce red-eye.
• Give your pictures vibrant, lifelike color.
• Save them securely at Swiss Picture Bank.
• Photobot launches when you start your computer and begins continually searching for pictures. You can set Photobot to scan your entire hard drive or only specific folders. Whenever he detects new images, Photobot immediately applies award-winning, adaptive image correction technologies that automatically brighten dark pictures, reduce red-eye and improve color. Don't waste another moment fixing your digital images. Let Photobot do it for you with Zero-Click technology.
• Photobot not only corrects your pictures, he protects them too! Every copy of Photobot comes with a free trial account at Swiss Picture Bank.
• Sign up for a free trial account at Swiss Picture Bank and Photobot will also automatically back up every picture he processes to secure data facilities in Switzerland operated by Swisscom, the leading provider of data storage services to Swiss banks. There they will be safe and accessible for generations to come.
• Windows 2000 and Windows XP operating systems ONLY.
• 233MHz processor (300 MHz or higher recommended)
• 64 MB of RAM (128 MB or higher recommended)
• 20 MB available disk space.
• Monitor resolution of 1024x768 or higher.
• Internet connection required for Swiss Picture Bank (broadband recommended).
• File format support: JPG, Jpeg.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Modifications are pretty good in general, but there are times when the results are less than ideal such as too much red.
I bought this program because I was tired to manually correcting all my 200 to 300 pictures when coming home from holydays. It really does what it promises. I just downloaded my 278 pics from Miami into my Photobot folder and suddenly "he" woke up and went to work... when I came back to my PC after some minutes all my pics were enhanced... I think a pro couldn't have done it better... Photobot rocks