The top-mount flash bracket shares many features of the smaller sidemount bracket.
• Simple no-fuss design lets users get on with shooting and not mess with knobs, sliders, flippers or other gadgets. We listened to what you wanted, and we have delivered.
• The bracket is 11" tall placing most flashes approximately 12" away from the centre of the lens.
• For use with a telephoto lens and TOP-MOUNT gimbal style head (or ballhead).
• The quick-release system mounts to any arca-swiss compatible plate, including our own SureFoot Plates. You MUST use a double-dovetail plate, or an adapter on an older style plate.
• A rubberized grip provides a more comfortable place to hold the bracket while positioning.
• Extremely lightweight! Only 7.9oz (220 grams)
• Black anodized aircraft aluminum and all stainless steel hardware for extreme outdoor use.
• REQUIRED: Mounts to off-camera shoe cords or remote slaves with a standard 1/4"-20 thread. (You must somehow connect the flash to the camera... keep that in mind!)