HDTV/SDTV Format Compatibility:
• The DT-V1710CGU is compatible with all major DTV formats (480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i, & 720p), & also accepts signals in 1080/24psF cinema mode, making it ideal for TV producers, broadcasters, & video pro's processing movie stock captured at 24 frames p.s. Offering support of 720/50p & 576/50p, it can be readily integrated into PAL based environments.
Big-Screen Display in Rugged, Compact Cabinet:
• The DT-V1710CGU is housed in a tough metal cabinet. It offers a 16:9 aspect 17" display while maintaining the same dimensions as a conventional 15" monitor.
High-Voltage Separation Circuit:
• To achieve professional-level image stability on screen, the monitor employs a high-voltage/deflection separation circuit.
White Balance Stability:
• The natural flat-screen CRT employs an IK feedback system which provides exceptional color stability over a very long period of time
Front Panel Controls featuring Advanced Ergonomics:
• The front panel controls are ergonomically designed & rotate smoothly. They allow fast & simple adjustment of key image parameters such as Brightness, Phase, Chroma & Contrast.
Extended Multi-Standard Compatibility with Optional Input Cards (Plug & Play):
• Besides the signals of all major digital formats, these monitors will automatically detect & accept an incoming NTSC/PAL signal. Users can customize the monitor by inserting optional input cards into the 3 input slots provided. There are 9 input cards available which cover virtually every possible input combination including HD-SDI, SDI, Component/RGB & Video. Each card is automatically recognized when inserted into an input slot
Wide Selection of Control Functions:
• Underscan, Aspect Ratio, Color Off, Switchable Area Marker are just some of the control functions which lend this DTV monitor for use in pro TV production
UL/CE Regulatory Approval:
• Approved under UL/CE regulatory standards
• Once activated, JVC's special Rush-Current Delay function reduces the load on the studio mains power supply when a number of units are powered up simultaneously. The operator can set delay times for individual monitors in a range from 0 to 3 sec.
Variable Aspect Ratio and Area & Safety Markings:
• In addition to offering 16:9 & 4:3 image display selectability, there is also a choice of Area Markings when in 16:9 mode, selectable between 14:9, 13:9, 4:3 or none, with switchable line/black/mat (1/2) modes for each. The Safety Marker function displays 80%, 88% or 90% of the area (in 16:9 or 4:3)
Remote Control Capabilities:
• Remote control is possible via RS-485 (9-pin D-sub), MAKE (contact closure) or TRIGGER (15-pin D-sub). With the RS-485 interface, cascaded connection (0-99) & daisy chain connection are possible
Selectable (Gr/Rd) Color of Tally Lamp, HD/SD Compatible Interface, AES/EBU Digital Audio Output, Audio Level Indication on Screen
|Type||Multi-Format Color HDTV/SDTV Video Monitor|
|Scanning Frequency||(H) 15.625/15.734/28.125/31.5/33.75/45kHz
(V) 48 (24psF)/50/59.94/60Hz
|Power Consumption||120V AC, 1.56A (MAX. 1.85A) when input card is inserted.
220V/230V AC, 0.9A (MAX. 1.0A) when input card is inserted.
|Power Supply||120V/220V/230V AC, 50Hz/60Hz|
|Color System||NTSC, PAL, 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i, 1080/24psF, 720/60p, 720/50p|
|CRT||16"V (17") in-line gun, AG pitch 0.25 mm, Natural Flat CRT|
|Horizontal resolution||More than 800 TV lines|
|Color temperature||6,500°K/9,300°K selectable|
|Input||Video Input: 3 slots for optional input cards
Remote Terminals: RS-485: 9-pin, D-sub x 2. Contact Closure & Trigger: 15-pin, D-sub
|Audio connectors||Audio Input: Video input card incorporates audio inputs|
|Audio speaker||3-3/16" (8 cm) round|
|Weight||52.2 lbs. (23.7 kg)|
|DIMENSIONS: Physical (WxHxD)||15-5/8" x 13-1/4" x 18-3/8" (395 x 334 x 466.5 mm)|