Faster speeds to capture Full HD video and fast action photos...
• Kingston's Class 10 UHS-I Ultimate card features UHS-I technology and impressive performance that lets users shoot full 1080p HD video and 3D video - and transfer files faster too.
• With speeds up to 60MB/s read and 35MB/s write, this versatile card transfers files much faster than standard Class 10 SDHC/SDXC cards.
• Capacities up to 64GB let users record more video - up to 320 minutes at 24Mbps of HD video - without having to switch cards.
• Photographers can shoot high-density image files, such as RAW or JPEG, without running out of space, and the card's higher sustained write speeds support continuous burst mode and ensure video integrity by reducing stutter.
• The Class 10 UHS-I Ultimate card is compatible with SDHC (16GB, 32GB) and SDXC (64GB). The card is backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
• Impressive 233X UHS- I speeds for sequential shots and 3D video
• Ideal for use with DSLR cameras and HD camcorders
• High capacities up to 64GB to store thousands of photos and hours of video
If I could have given it a 0 I would have. After first use, less than 300 pictures, card is unreadable in any PC or camera I have. Adorama customer service is just as awful, refusing to take the card back after 39 days - 9 days outside their return policy. Will cost me more to ship to Kingston for warranty than to just buy a new card. Save your money.
Tried some cheepo off name brands, that actually disintegrated inside my card slot in my laptop and ruined the reader. Went back to names I can trust. Works like a card should, and no quality issues at all.
KINGSTON TECHNOLOGY 16GB Class 10 Secure Digital Card â€“ I have had no problems using this card and the price was great, it was included with the camera kit (Olympus PEN E-PL5).
I got this card as part of a bundle. I am impressed on its performance. I shot some video, took pictures and not once did I have a hang up, slow down or lag of any kind with this card. I would definitely recommend this card for your camera.
It came free with my Nikon D5200 so I can't complain too much. What I don't like is that every once and a while it'll say there are no pictures on it and that it needs to be reformatted. But then if I turn the camera off, turn it back on and take a picture, then it'll work perfectly fine. I don't think I'll use it for much longer because I'm not sure I can trust it, but it is a nice spare to have just in case. I definitely wouldn't trust this card with important events.
This card is used in a 12.1 Megapixel Canon ELPH 330 camera. It has worked fine for both still and video photography. However, the data transfer rate is a little slower than I would like. While the card is fine, I would recommend spending a few dollars more and getting a card with a faster data transfer rate.
I've used this card traveling for 3 weeks. didn't need to worry about it running out of space. very comfortable. happy I got it.
I need the class 10 card for video recording, and this card has presented no problems at all. Great value.
Achieved a 33 MB/sec effective write speed in D7100 test shooting NEF images...close to advertised speed, I'll grant them that. See http://sportsphotoguy.com/d7100-raw-burst-test/.
This card provides an extremely fast data transfer rate (10mb/sec) which enables you to quickly capture multiple shots and quickly download Images to the computer.