Panchromatic film especially suited to low-flare interior tungsten or flash lighting.
• A longtime favorite for its beautiful tonal range and classic, cinematic look, this is one of the all-time great emulsions. Features a wide exposure latitude, excellent gradation and brilliant highlights and an ISO of 320.
• It offers medium contrast with a moderate degree of enlargement. In all sorts of shooting conditions, it yields negatives that are easy to print. The film is available with a 7-mil ESTAR Thick Base (sheets), and has a retouching surface on both sides.
• Good for corporate/industrial, editorial, fine art, general, law enforcement, and military/instrumentation photography, and for photojournalism.
• TRI-X Pan Professional Films have an ISO speed of 320/26°, and feature excellent tone gradation and brilliant highlights. They are especially well suited to low-flare interior lighting or flash illumination. They are also useful for portraiture with low-contrast backlighting outdoors.
• TRI-X Pan Professional Film (TXP) is available in 120 and 220 sizes on a 3.6-mil acetate base. You can retouch this film on the emulsion or base side.
|Film speed||ISO 320|
|Primary features||Excellent gradation and brilliant highlights
Medium contrast, moderate degree of enlargement, wide exposure latitude
Acetate base or 7-mil ESTAR Thick Base
Retouching surface on both sides
|Recommended KODAK Developers||T-MAX, T-MAX RS, XTOL, HC-110, DK-50, D-76, MICRODOL-X, DURAFLO RT Chemicals|
|Lighting||Total darkness (no safelight recommended)|