Lindahl Complete Professional Vignetter System for Hasselblad CF
What's Included With This Item:
- The Professional Vignetter, 4 glass neutral-density low key vignettes, 4 hi-key slip-in vignettes, extension rods.
• Achieve custom prints without the expense of custom lab work. The Lindahl Professional Vignetter is the ideal system for protecting your lens from flare in addition to holding all your special effect devices.
This adjustable double-bellows lens shade protects not only your camera lens but also your vignettes from flare. The Professional Vignetter mounts to your lens with an adapter ring or bayonets directly. Recommended focal lengths: normal to telephoto (i.e. 90mm-180mm). Not for use on wide angle lenses. The shade has three slots for vignettes, filters or montaging masks.
• Next to the lens is a ¼ x 3-inch (75mm) square slot for filters or diffusers. Glass filters, small Cokin filters, or any filters you make yourself can all be used here.
• The center standard is for low key vignetting. Any vignetting device that could cause flare should be used here, i.e., Glass Neutral-Density Vignettes, Clearflex Vignettes, Pro Mesh, etc.
• The front standard is for Hi-Key vignetting and double exposures. Metal plates allow the use of convenient magnetic vignettes.
• Adjusting the standards forward and backward gives you complete control of all vignetting effects. By using proper combination of extension rods, you can use may different focal length lenses with the same system.
• Mounts directly to Hasselblad CF (Ø60) lenses. All other lenses require a size 8 adapter ring, not included.