No matter what your application, Lastolite has the reflector for you! Lastolite is the original manufacturer of Collapsible Reflectors, and continues to improve on their quality and variety.
As well as a lifetime guarantee on reflector rims, Lastolite has also upgraded the rim tape to create a stronger and longer lasting reflector. These Reflectors are both Collapsible as well as Reversable with a choice of fabrics to choose from. The size collapsed is 1/3 of the working size.
Sizes range from 12" to 4ft x 6ft, and come in a variety of reflective surfaces,such as gold, silver, white, sunfire, and translucent.
• The 12" reflector is perfect for adding light when working with small objects and tabletop, or for macro photography.
• The 20" gives just a bit of extra light where needed, such as under the chin.
• The 30" is popular for its size and for general use.
• The 38" is great for head and shoulder shots.
• The 48" is for larger product work or three-quarter length portraits.
• The 4ft x 6ft reflector is fantastic for full length portraiture, wedding and fashion photography even for large industrial subjects and video work.
The following is a description of the available finishes:
• SILVER. 5600°K. Crisp, clear light for optimum clarity, especially for product shots
• SUNFIRE. 4750°K. A subtle mixture of Silver and Gold - excellent at adding just a hint of color.
• SUNLITE 4750°K. Same color temperature as Sunfire, but with 30% greater reflective output.
• WHITE. 5600°K. Soft, pure light, particularly for wedding and general portraiture.
• GOLD. 3800°K. Adds warmth and glow. Enhances brass or gold products.
Reviewed by 1 customers
The Lastolite 48" reflector combination of Sunfire and White is perfect for fill. I used the white reflector at a wedding shoot and was very pleased with the outcome. Thank you Lastolite.