No matter what your application, Lastolite has the reflector for you! Lastolite is the original manufacturer of Collapsible Reflectors, and continues to improve on their quality and variety.
As well as a lifetime guarantee on reflector rims, Lastolite has also upgraded the rim tape to create a stronger and longer lasting reflector. These Reflectors are both Collapsible as well as Reversable with a choice of fabrics to choose from. The size collapsed is 1/3 of the working size.
Sizes range from 12" to 4ft x 6ft, and come in a variety of reflective surfaces,such as gold, silver, white, sunfire, and translucent.
• The 12" reflector is perfect for adding light when working with small objects and tabletop, or for macro photography.
• The 20" gives just a bit of extra light where needed, such as under the chin.
• The 30" is popular for its size and for general use.
• The 38" is great for head and shoulder shots.
• The 48" is for larger product work or three-quarter length portraits.
• The 4ft x 6ft reflector is fantastic for full length portraiture, wedding and fashion photography even for large industrial subjects and video work.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Due to its very large size, this diffuser is impossible to use outdoors if there is any wind. It is more adequate for indoor use, or outdoor if there is absolutely no wind.
We use it outdoors to diffuse light over subjects. It does create a beautiful diffused light but it is not study enough to support its own weight. The outer metal hoop needs to be a heavier grade for this size reflector. We have switched back to using our old (cheaper brand) slightly smaller diffusor which is stronger. So a little dissapointed with this one (other reflectors by Lastolite we have used have been quite strong and functional.