Lastolite 36" ePhotomaker, Large Collapsible, Self-contained Still Life Tent.
What's Included With This Item:
- Ephotomaker, Ezybalance.
Kit Perfect For Creating Product Shots To Sell Merchandise On The Internet
Ask any E-bay enthusiast, or anyone who sells or buys online; it's the photo that closes the deal and sells the product. With that in mind, Lastolite announces the ePhotomaker, a simple kit designed to help amateur photographers produce product shots that look like they belong in a professional catalog.
• The ePhotomaker eliminates many of the problems of amateur product photography in a few simple steps, including poor exposure, grey and orange photos, unwanted shadows and poor color castes.
• The three wall casing of the ePhotomaker creates the perfect backdrop for product photos as it contains a built-in reflector that directs the light on the subject and creates a controlled-shadow environment.
• Using the ePhotomaker is quite simple. The photographer needs only to:
• 1. Pop open the ePhotomaker, and spread the walls to form a free-standing tent.
• 2. Place a light source just outside the shooting area.
• 3. Mount a camera (digital or film) on the tripod and place the subject near the center of the shooting area.
• 4. Place an Ezybalance grey card (included with the ePhotomaker kits, or available separately) with its focusing sights faced toward the camera, directly in front of or next to the subject.
• 5. Press the shutter-release halfway (the camera will then automatically adjust focus and color balance on the subject).
• 6. Remove t he Ezybalance from the picture and press the shutter-release the rest of the way.
According to Lastolite, Almost everyone has at one time, or another purchased or sold a product on the internet. Whether you are selling on e-bay or your own small business web site, the ePhotomaker will give a competitive advantage by making your product shots look professionally done. The ePhotomaker is the perfect solution for anyone who relies on good images to sell their products.