• The Ezybalance is a revolutionary tool ideal for adjusting color balance and exposure settings in both digital and film format cameras, as well as DV cams. The Ezybalance gives accurate color rendition to cameras by providing a pure white surface upon which the camera can perform a white balance.
• The other side of the Ezybalance provides an 18% gray card surface suitable for adjusting the camera to get the most accurate exposure setting.
• Conventional methods of exposure control consist of using large gray cumbersome cardboard that is easily stained and over time becomes dog-eared, posing the risk of taking incorrect exposure readings.
• By design, the Ezybalance 30" folds to about 10" making it infinitely more convenient and allowing it to fit into a small bag.
• Suitable for all environments, the Ezybalance is made of a high quality, wipe clean surface material, sewn to a sprung steel rim using triple row stitch technology - further ensuring its craftsmanship and durability.
• The 30" Version is great for every SLR user
Reviewed by 4 customers
I really like the larger size because it helps me set a color balance when my cameras are set up behind the audience and the lighting I need to balance to is far away on the stage. Moving the camera's isn't a viable option. Nor is it reliable, because the angle of light changes things more than one would think. 30 inch is nice, but if they had bigger I would have bought that. Build and quality is excellent on both the color balancer and the carrying bag. You are getting what you pay for. The nicest touch was the heavy duty card on the carrying handle of the bag that identifies what is in the bag. That way I don't even have to unzip it to know what what is inside. Somebody was thinking there. This is my first Lastolite product and my confidence in their products just went way up.
It helps to white balance photos using manual settings.
Great addition to my gear set. The little extra color bump that a custom white balance reading makes can really cut the Photoshop fixup time. Gray side is a good for color balance or as a starting place for exposure setting too - especially with outdoor portraits.
Easy to color balance with, gets it right every time. A simple way to improve photos and reduce digital processing time.