Lightware Power Kit Equipment Case with Dividers, #PK-1400
Your card will only be charged once item ships.
• Lightware Power Kit cases have withstood the test of time and proven that their construction is hearty enough to withstand the toughest travel conditions without fail.
• These cases are built with an internal, super lightweight structure of GE Lexan.
• They are then covered with shock absorbent closed cell foam with padded hook and loop compatible tricot.
• This is all encapsulated in our standard shell of puncture and abrasion resistant ballistics fabric.
• The best thing about these cases is that they come with moveable dividers for greater case versatility in order to handle a variety of packing needs.
• Shorter dividers are available or with a little cutting and re-sewing, these dividers can also be shortened in height to allow stands, umbrellas or soft boxes to be packed into cases along with strobe heads, packs and accessories.
• The end result is a case with superior shock absorption, enough rigidity to bear a sizeable load of weight and a wall of Lexan to ward off the puncture demons.
|Outside Dimensions||22.75"L x 10"W x 17.5"H|
|Inside Dimensions||19.75"L x 7"W x 14.5"H|
|Weighs||8 Lbs. (without dividers)|